What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What e-mail service(s) do you use?

What email services do you use?

• Gmail

Votes: 36 66.7%
  • Yahoo/SBC

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Hotmail

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • AOL

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Mac/Me/iCloud.com

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Comcast

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Other (in comments)

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters

Dave_227

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iCloud, Gmail, and Hotmail (Outlook)

Sent from my iPad mini using iPF.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gmail, outlook / hotmail, iCloud, yahoo as a disposable email but mostly gmail. I remember the days of hunting for free accounts with lots of storage for when I was a heavy imcredimail user. Now they are virtually all free with lots of storage - I don't even think about it anymore. Does anyone have a paid email account?

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using Tapatalk

the damps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have an all-Comcast set-up at present (phone, cable TV and Internet). Comcast recently made a change I'm not happy about. Our land-line phone, which is our primary phone, now goes through the same modem as our internet hook-up. We have relatively frequent power outages, as much of the power wiring is overhead and there are tens of thousands of trees - this is the "Evergreen State". We were always reassured, until the change, that the land-line, powered from the phone company's end, would be functional even if the power was out. Now that our hook-up depends on house power, that reassurance is gone.

We can't drop Comcast's TV because it's the only cable TV service in our area that carries CBC. DW would be devastated if she couldn't get "Coronation Street". I'm thinking if separating internet and phone from Comcast to Frontier. Frontier's TV (Dish) doesn't carry Canadian channels. I'm not too worried about internet baud rate, as most of my hook-up is on IE8 (soon to be a later version) which is as slow as molasses in Anchorage in January.

If anyone has major issues with Frontier, I'd be interested to hear. We're getting more than a little ticked off by the continuous price increases with Comcast. When they first took over the Verizon network, we got Internet, phone and cable TV for $99/month. It's well over $200 now! Time for a wake-up call, I think.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Now mail.com as miles has his own email to go w his Facebook account (my Yorkie). ;)

Sent from my Black 64GB Fifth Generation iPod touch using iPF

bab2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Native Gmail app and a setup for MS exchange.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most reactions

Latest posts