What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How often do you charge your battery?

How often do you hare your iDevice's battery?

• Daily

Votes: 59 80.8%
  • Weekly

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly (a little unlikely but just in case)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never (very unlikely)

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How often do you charge your iPad (or iPhone/iPod)'s battery?
EDIT: I typed hare instead of charge in the question (autocorrected!) Sorry, I mean charge!

Last edited:

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Probably about weekly. Unless I need it fully charged for something (road trip etc), I run it almost all the way down every time before I charge it up overnight.

travelor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Once a day. Or once every two days. It usually charge when I sleep. Full recharged when I wake up.

Sent from LutFi's iPad using Tapatalk HD

susanlackey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, I pretty much run my battery down to less than 10% every day, thus I have to charge it daily. But, right now I am not working, so it is my greatest source of entertainment, job hunting, etc.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Daily or more, I'm on the iPad most of the day, but when I'm not using it, it's charging.

danielgfreeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I find that my battery life seems to be extended with ios6.

I did just upgrade to The New IPad, 32 GB, wifi and cell. I had I only a few days before the update.
I can say wi certainty that my iPhone 4S batty life has increased though, so I am thinking that the improvement I ham seeing onThe New iPad is also accurate.

I am only charging my iPhone every coupe of days and my iPad sees a bit less use during the day, so it gets charged whenever appropriate. So far only once since the update and I'm currently on 87%

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have to be quick my battery is on just 2%, the ultimate secret to a ultra long lasting battery is..................................

OP
goofy8275

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Who posted never?!?!
I tend to keep mine plugged in most of the time, and run it down once a week.
I forgot I started this thread until just now; that gives one an idea about how bad my memory is!

Most reactions

Latest posts