What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Serenity12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RdubbleR said:
Anyone have a spare single plank. I can trade for a long screw or double plank also need 3 more nails can trade for these too. Thanks in next ten mins would b good or il try again tomorrow. Thanks

I have. Add me mmgregorio09. Need long screw...send me pm when you are available.

beechel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me neither, hoping to god my ship doesn't go before I can fill the last box as I'm doing my captaincy :(

GC ID: B3E2012

Serenity12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
beechel said:
Me neither, hoping to god my ship doesn't go before I can fill the last box as I'm doing my captaincy :(

Me too loll Have to fill 3 boxes...

VixsterV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Iamrandompi said:
Is hay day under maintanence?

Yep,apparently for quite a while
They posted on facebookman hour ago that they were doing maintenance :(

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF.

Fitzet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lucilma said:
So I have to uninstall the game, just like deleting the app? I am not sure I would like to take a chance....

I have done this several times with my games when things get stuck. You don't lose anything.

julep5307

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They need to compensate us for this long delay. A few gems would be nice. ; )

Fitzet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
julep5307 said:

I wonder what are the chances of that? More likely my boat will be gone and with it my hard days tapping!

beechel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep, I was on my second to last shipment of my award. Had all the things for the last box and was just going to send it all off, really ticked off :( will have to start from scratch again!!!!

rainstorm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
julep5307 said:

They possibly will- OMG how long is it going to be off? Should I go back to sleep? I got up especially to play before the world quite rudely expects me to go out and earn a living. pfffft I just rehired Tom for 14 days and cant send him off. We get compensated on other games for these kind of things, so it's quite probable we will get compensated. Honestly I'd settle for my pick of free pet.speaking of which, does anyone know how to get these vouchers? I've got a few ( green ones) from the orders board. But don't know how to get others, and I weeely weeely want a pet. Any advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

beechel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe you get different colours for different types of orders, jewellery is purple, shipments and boxes are green, orders for bars are blue... I think... But that's just what I'm assuming from what I have collected and seen others collect

julep5307

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rainstorm said:
They possibly will- OMG how long is it going to be off? Should I go back to sleep? I got up especially to play before the world quite rudely expects me to go out and earn a living. pfffft I just rehired Tom for 14 days and cant send him off. We get compensated on other games for these kind of things, so it's quite probable we will get compensated. Honestly I'd settle for my pick of free pet.speaking of which, does anyone know how to get these vouchers? I've got a few ( green ones) from the orders board. But don't know how to get others, and I weeely weeely want a pet. Any advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

I am at work and am having Hay Day withdrawals. As far as pets, I don't have enough money to start on my dock or open the mine so I haven't any suggestions. Sorry.

Most reactions

Latest posts