What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

ballfreak

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have 200s of planks and wood panels and would love to trade with Duct tape, Screws, or Nails.

I also have land deeds for mallets and stakes.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Level 103
GC: mnaglis13
Farm: Lucky #13

Overtons1976

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have 200s of planks and wood panels and would love to trade with Duct tape, Screws, or Nails.

I also have land deeds for mallets and stakes.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Level 103
GC: mnaglis13
Farm: Lucky #13
I would like to trade

AngelSuzette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I am back after a long hiatus. Hope everyone is doing well.

Last edited:

AngelSuzette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Trying to catch back up after all the new updates. If you have or need anything below, please let me know :)

Barn and Silo: I need planks, screws, and wood panels. I have a few extra nails and lots of bolts.

Train: I need tar, stone blocks, and hammers. I have hand drills, paint, and bricks.

I also need stakes :) PM me if you would like to trade.

Game Center name: AngelSuzette

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I am back after a long hiatus. Hope everyone is doing well.

Welcome back! This forum is pretty quiet now with the neighbourhoods in the game. Not much happens here unfortunately, save for a few diehards and the occasional newbie! Wish it was more like it was....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ballfreak

iPF Novice
Reaction score
i want to trade my wood panels with any other construction materials. please PM me. i have over 200 of them. cheers.

ActiveFarmers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone!! Me and my friends would love to have you join our neighborhood. We are very active and friendly and love doing derby to get rewards. If you would like to join please request the name is:
# active farmers only ***
Thank you!! :)

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So long since anyone has come by. Miss the old days when it was so active. And fun!

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes I miss those days too. We had so much fun. I think this neighbour thing has ended this place.

Yes, you're right. But then you can only talk to people in your neighbourhood. Or by changing your farm name. Sad.

Puffito

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunely yes :( I found another forum a few hours ago but they are not as active as we were.

Most reactions

Latest posts