What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day - Product Requests & Sales

foreverluv

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all! I'm looking for planks (like always) again. lol. I have about 20 bolts and tapes to trade. Thanks in advance!

foreverluv

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi BettiBz! Hmm... how can I put this in the simplest way since I'm not very good at explaining thing. Hay Day is a farming game available on ios and android device. The idea of the game is to grow crops, make material and sell them for $. To me, the most challenge part of the game is to "expand" the barn and silo's capacity in order to store more crops and materials. Hope this help and I hope I answered your question.:)

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, I have over 100 bolts to trade for planks, tapes or panels.
Please PM or kik me.
Many thanks
jonew10

BettiBz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi BettiBz! Hmm... how can I put this in the simplest way since I'm not very good at explaining thing. Hay Day is a farming game available on ios and android device. The idea of the game is to grow crops, make material and sell them for $. To me, the most challenge part of the game is to "expand" the barn and silo's capacity in order to store more crops and materials. Hope this help and I hope I answered your question.:)

BettiBz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ty for UR explaination. Not into games, THO. Took me all this time to find UR thread.lol

jennifuh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Looking For: 5 Planks, 5 Nails, Axes, Saws

Have: 9 Wood Panel, 2 Bolts, 12 Duct Tape

Bezer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Looking for 15 bolts n 11 planks to complete UG.

I have 6 tapes to trade with. Besides that, I can trade axes, saws n pick axes. Oh, and a handful of silo mats.

Let me know if your interested in a trade.

Thanks

SORTED

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts