What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAY DAY IMPROVEMENTS-what we think should be in the next update (no friend requests)

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This thread is for any improvements we think should be made to Hay Day (not that the majority of us think there are many!). You can post anything you like, really, except there must be NO friend requests (and they must go along with the forum rules, of course). If anyone needs help and you want to tell them their GC ID or KIK ID, then you may.

Last edited:

kix1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There needs to be some sort of confirm action before spending diamonds. I am the unhappy owner of a stupid birdhouse that cost me 5 diamonds and I've accidentally speeded up lots of harvests :(

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There needs to be some sort of confirm action before spending diamonds. I am the unhappy owner of a stupid birdhouse that cost me 5 diamonds and I've accidentally speeded up lots of harvests :(
I agree. I accidentally added a bunch of slots to my machines.

Naomi.Uk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Agree about confirmation with diamonds, ive wasted sooooo many :-(
I'd like to see the stylo & barn grouping items again rather than in the order of how many you own. Or at least the option to choose how you view them.
I'd like to grow strawberries & potatoes. I wish we got more than just 1 diamond & 3 plots for levelling up. It's not a lot when you reach level 39.. Not much of a reward.

simp2320

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have run out of corn, can't get any further as nobody sells the stuff.

OP
LYRAZELDA

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
simp2320 said:
I have run out of corn, can't get any further as nobody sells the stuff.

I have put some corn at my roadside shop. GC ID is Lyra 123 (note the space!).

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Facebook....

Attachments

• image-360191132.jpg
    image-360191132.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 533

Most reactions

Latest posts