What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Admin message regarding Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Earlier today, a few members, who participate in this thread, felt that that our rules, especially being civil, did not apply to them. Therefore, some accounts were banned for three days. Unfortunately, the conversation continued which resulted in closing the thread.

The thread will remain closed for the next twenty-four hours. Our hope is that members will take this time to "cool their heels". Once the thread is reopened, it is imperative that members understand that any additional discussion about the staff will result in a permanent ban. Additionally, future comments should be focused on the game and helping one another.

I will be glad to address any questions or concerns regarding todays events.

Respectfully,
Mike
Administrator, iPadForums.net

Reaction score
Ok thanks for forewarning.... New to this my friend! PS why do I have iPF Noob, where others don't???

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok thanks for forewarning.... New to this my friend! PS why do I have iPF Noob, where others don't???

Your ranking is all about the number of posts you have posted....... You are now a Novice by the way!

Here is a complete list -

image-3860241845.jpg

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
With that we will now close this thread..

....Thank you for your understanding........

.........THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts