What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
julep5307 said:
I am at work and am having Hay Day withdrawals. As far as pets, I don't have enough money to start on my dock or open the mine so I haven't any suggestions. Sorry.

The voucher colors are random. I always trash the orders for bars, but do jewelry order, boats, and have found a couple in mystery boxes. So far I have seven green, four blue, four purple, and one gold.

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

PamelaS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had just hired Tom & used him once when this not connecting business started. Shouldn't they tell us on game site when they're going to do maintenance? It doesn't seem that would be so hard. It went down for me 5 or 6 hrs. ago, before the time someone said it was on Facebook (which I don't check anyway) and I just needed 3 more white sugar to complete a boat. They should reset the game back to the time this started.

Is it of any use emailing? When the game was first out you got really instant responses, but more & more I read on hear that it's hard to get them to get back to you.

beechel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Joy of joys... Back on line and the boats gone!! Thank you maintainence men! :(

GC ID: B3E2012

sug18009

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can connect but after about a minute I lose the connection and it starts over and reverts back. Have harvested the same crops 4 times now :)
Anyone else experiencing this problem?

aldmom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sug18009 said:
I can connect but after about a minute I lose the connection and it starts over and reverts back. Have harvested the same crops 4 times now :)
Anyone else experiencing this problem?

I am having the same problem. And it also takes a long time to connect when going to friends farms. Don't like this at all!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No surprise that their having issues after releasing an update.

A message to the HD Devs

HD Devs I know you guys lurk here why don't you beta test these crappy updates before releasing them?

That's why I'll NEVER support a company that doesn't care about their customers.

If you guys need beta testers let's us know.

Sent from my iPad2 using my fingers & Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.Mâ„¢ member.
F.A.R.Mâ„¢ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.Mâ„¢.

ans_fu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My boat left during the maintenance. OMG! Can the support team do something about this?? Any compensation. So disappointed. Now i have to start all my shipment all over again.

llaaadyel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi There, Can anyone join in on this wonderful sharing thing? I just found this forum and I think it is great. I am at level 31 and usually have a pretty good stock of stuff. If you let me join, how does the sharing work.

thanks

maudorwynbe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi There, Can anyone join in on this wonderful sharing thing? I just found this forum and I think it is great. I am at level 31 and usually have a pretty good stock of stuff. If you let me join, how does the sharing work.

thanks

First, u add us as friends in Game Center. Then you discuss what to buy or sell. If I'm selling you something, I will put up a wheat (wheating) for 1 coin, and you buyit. This will indicate that you are waiting (wheating) at the shop. Then I put up the actual thing for sales.

Add me, and I'm interested in barn materials - bolt, planks and duct tape.

craftymummy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My game won't load up since the maintenance this afternoon. Just says "loading" :( I've done a force quit app & it still won't load :(

Anyone else still having trouble?

GC: Anne*29

Most reactions

Latest posts