What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Yelly_86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My game won't load up since the maintenance this afternoon. Just says "loading" :( I've done a force quit app & it still won't load :(

Anyone else still having trouble?

GC: Anne*29

Same problem with me..I think it's just happen with iPad..because my sister can playing with iPhone and iPod, but reconnect sometimes..

GC ID : Mawzz

Serenity12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the popcorn but am unable to load the game now...

Sent from my iPad using iPF ----- GC id mmgregorio09

Fitzet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rainstorm said:
They possibly will- OMG how long is it going to be off? Should I go back to sleep? I got up especially to play before the world quite rudely expects me to go out and earn a living. pfffft I just rehired Tom for 14 days and cant send him off. We get compensated on other games for these kind of things, so it's quite probable we will get compensated. Honestly I'd settle for my pick of free pet.speaking of which, does anyone know how to get these vouchers? I've got a few ( green ones) from the orders board. But don't know how to get others, and I weeely weeely want a pet. Any advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

I got a dog. Had Tom for 3 days. Got him to stock me up on metal bars and got most of the tickets from the notice board. I found 1 in a box. So I was able to buy a dog last night and am 1 ticket away from a cat now. Alas though Tom is gone so things are going to slow down considerably now!

llaaadyel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im getting a maintenance alert too. My boat was almost loaded this morning. Just needed 2 more ice cream. Boat will be gone without them by the time I can sign on again. What a bummer....

Jakers2424

iPF Noob
Reaction score
llaaadyel said:
Im getting a maintenance alert too. My boat was almost loaded this morning. Just needed 2 more ice cream. Boat will be gone without them by the time I can sign on again. What a bummer....

This maintenance thing is really irritating me!

craftymummy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yelly_86 said:
Same problem with me..I think it's just happen with iPad..because my sister can playing with iPhone and iPod, but reconnect sometimes..

GC ID : Mawzz

I play on my phone, wish I had an iPad :)

Seems to be ok now though.

GC: Anne*29

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sheeksy1 said:
Anyone got any berry juice? Need 2.

Thanks

I do, are we friends?

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member. F.A.R.M chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M

sheeksy1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickymaid said:
I do, are we friends?

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member. F.A.R.M chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M

I don't think so. My GC is sheeksy1 :)

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sheeksy1 said:
I don't think so. My GC is sheeksy1 :)

Ok I'll fr you...I'm level 58... Let me know when you get it and ill wheat for you

sheeksy1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickymaid said:
Ok I'll fr you...I'm level 58... Let me know when you get it and ill wheat for you

Accepted. I'll head to your farm.

Most reactions