What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cluffy16 said:
Are you originally from Germany or are you a transplant from somewhere else? I'm way out here in the western US in southern Utah. We are about 1.5 hrs. from Las Vegas.

I'm a transplant from Minneapolis

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cluffy16 said:
That's cool. Was that a huge transition or just like any other big move? Do you speak German? or still learning?

A big transition! I speak it pretty well I guess. I took a integration course when I got here, 8 hrs a day 5 days a week for six months. That helped a ton!

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yellow_angel1 said:
I'm stocking up the apple juice for the next cargo. How many do you want to sell?? I'm willing to pay max price.

I want the apple juice. I'm stocking it up.

I have a few

eclecticsahm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm beginning to wonder if turbo trucker lll is even possible now. If it is, it would take a lot of luck. I got all the way to 28 out of 30, before I couldn't get anymore and that was with buying anything I could find in the newspaper at a loss. There isn't time really to ask friends for help and if you have to skip a sale, it is 30 minutes before you see it again. I have a big barn and quite a bit of stock, but by around order 15, I was getting orders for stuff I no longer had and I was scrambling to find it in the paper. Has anyone else tried this achievement since the last update?

cluffy16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A big transition! I speak it pretty well I guess. I took a integration course when I got here, 8 hrs a day 5 days a week for six months. That helped a ton!

That's awesome. I've totally hijacked this thread. I just find it things interesting. I spent a couple years in Mexico and learned Spanish. It's a weird feeling to not understand what's being said. Your hand actions become really good until you're fluent. (back to your regular programming of 'This Old Farm and nearly-impossible boat orders'!!)

cluffy16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm beginning to wonder if turbo trucker lll is even possible now. If it is, it would take a lot of luck. I got all the way to 28 out of 30, before I couldn't get anymore and that was with buying anything I could find in the newspaper at a loss. There isn't time really to ask friends for help and if you have to skip a sale, it is 30 minutes before you see it again. I have a big barn and quite a bit of stock, but by around order 15, I was getting orders for stuff I no longer had and I was scrambling to find it in the paper. Has anyone else tried this achievement since the last update?

I got level 3 of the the turbo truck. The way I did it was, I gathered all items for all current orders, then I had my wife and kids on hand to help with the items I needed. I think if you prep'd the group here, we could help you get it. We've really got a great group here. We'd have to figure out the logistics of how request and collection worked.

2catz38

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Wow, I'm interested in your experience. I barely got turbo I before the update, and am in the process of stocking barn to attempt turbo II. I was thinking I would load up the barn with many of everything (and my barn is not that huge so already I'm having a hard time), then try it during a high-traffic time on this forum so I could make desperate pleas for speedy help.

I wonder if one strategy might be to arrange in advance for several friends to also stock up their roadside stands for you with common items so you could shop quickly if you ran out of something. That would require very dedicated friends!

2catz38

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, I'm interested in your experience. I barely got turbo I before the update, and am in the process of stocking barn to attempt turbo II. I was thinking I would load up the barn with many of everything (and my barn is not that huge so already I'm having a hard time), then try it during a high-traffic time on this forum so I could make desperate pleas for speedy help.

I wonder if one strategy might be to arrange in advance for several friends to also stock up their roadside stands for you with common items so you could shop quickly if you ran out of something. That would require very dedicated friends!

Or, what Cluffy said, lol!

eclecticsahm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got level 3 of the the turbo truck. The way I did it was, I gathered all items for all current orders, then I had my wife and kids on hand to help with the items I needed. I think if you prep'd the group here, we could help you get it. We've really got a great group here. We'd have to figure out the logistics of how request and collection worked.

That's great that you have family helping. :). That is probably the only way to do it, but I'm sure I will try again just for the challenge of it. Lol!

eclecticsahm

iPF Noob
Reaction score

With some luck, I was able to get turbo ll about a week ago and then I set my sights on the captain challenge, now I am back trying the turbo lll. I've got a big barn, pretty well stocked, but there was a few things I didn't have enough of. The frustrating thing is most of the things I ran out of we're things you can usually find in the paper like corn bread, buttered popcorn, wool hats, blue wool sweaters. If I could have found them quicker in the paper, I may have gotten it. Lol! For some reason tonight, those things seemed to be scarce.

Most reactions