What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone have two apple jam? Ill pay full price or trade for something else.

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

nicolebejammin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New to the forum, just discovered it existed. I'm LVL 22 and have got lots stockpiled. PM me if you need anything. I just don't know how you'll find me, so if there is a trick, just let me know :)

Msbonce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pinedemort said:
YESSSSS, just finished Captain III! :D Now back to earn some money and go for the truck order. Thank you all for your help!!!

Yaya well done you xxxx

Msbonce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ornatrix said:

If your about I can help xx

d3li9ht

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ornatrix said:

Orn, still need the two apple jam? I'm here girl :)

sheeksy1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm beginning to wonder if turbo trucker lll is even possible now. If it is, it would take a lot of luck. I got all the way to 28 out of 30, before I couldn't get anymore and that was with buying anything I could find in the newspaper at a loss. There isn't time really to ask friends for help and if you have to skip a sale, it is 30 minutes before you see it again. I have a big barn and quite a bit of stock, but by around order 15, I was getting orders for stuff I no longer had and I was scrambling to find it in the paper. Has anyone else tried this achievement since the last update?

I did turbo tucker III after the update and with no friends! I'm sure luck was involved but I was also very well stocked. My barn is at 575 but I also keep a stockpile waiting on my machines. I collect produce (eggs, milk, bacon) to fill up my barn before i put anything on to 'cook' that way I don't pick up anything that is there already. If that makes any sense!! So it definitely can be done. I didn't use Tom either I saved him to restock afterwards for the captain III.

kix1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2catz38 said:
OMG I have to plant more wheat before I can wheat for you! Wait 2-1/2 minutes, or else look for 1 corn, lol.

If you can't wheat it's ok to corn or even carrot lol. Most of us know that a single quantity of a crop for 1 coin is the code.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF. Wondering what my Game Center ID, Farm Name or Level is? Click here! ------------------------ I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

kix1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all. Sorry I wasn't active on the forum yesterday. I was out shopping with my friends. Last night I managed to fast track my way to Captain III with a lot of help from friends. Thanks to everyone on here who also helped and offered help :D I really do appreciate it. I spent nearly all my cash getting that achievement so right now board and boat orders are getting ignored while I focus on earning some money. I'm still here to help tho if anyone needs anything I'll try my best.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF. Wondering what my Game Center ID, Farm Name or Level is? Click here! ------------------------ I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

d3li9ht

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sheeksy1 said:
I did turbo tucker III after the update and with no friends! I'm sure luck was involved but I was also very well stocked. My barn is at 575 but I also keep a stockpile waiting on my machines. I collect produce (eggs, milk, bacon) to fill up my barn before i put anything on to 'cook' that way I don't pick up anything that is there already. If that makes any sense!! So it definitely can be done. I didn't use Tom either I saved him to restock afterwards for the captain III.

Wow, that strategy sure looks promising! I was just able to finished Turbo Trucker II by myself, too... My barn is on 475 currently. I guess I'll wait till I can upgrade barn further before attempting on Turbo Trucker III...

dls881

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm beginning to wonder if turbo trucker lll is even possible now. If it is, it would take a lot of luck. I got all the way to 28 out of 30, before I couldn't get anymore and that was with buying anything I could find in the newspaper at a loss. There isn't time really to ask friends for help and if you have to skip a sale, it is 30 minutes before you see it again. I have a big barn and quite a bit of stock, but by around order 15, I was getting orders for stuff I no longer had and I was scrambling to find it in the paper. Has anyone else tried this achievement since the last update?

I waited to try for TT3 until my barn was around 700. I wanted enough room to stock a lot of items. I made sure I had at least 15 of each jam since they would be the harder items to purchase and then stocked at least 20 of the other harder items I knew that I could easily find a lot of the items for sale. When I did try for it, it was easier than I expected (and I didn't have any friends to help me since I hadn't found the forums). Of course its still a lot of luck depending on the orders. Is doable but takes time and patience to get prepared.

I think I'm going to need help doing Captain 3 though!

Msbonce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dls881 said:
I waited to try for TT3 until my barn was around 700. I wanted enough room to stock a lot of items. I made sure I had at least 15 of each jam since they would be the harder items to purchase and then stocked at least 20 of the other harder items I knew that I could easily find a lot of the items for sale. When I did try for it, it was easier than I expected (and I didn't have any friends to help me since I hadn't found the forums). Of course its still a lot of luck depending on the orders. Is doable but takes time and patience to get prepared.

I think I'm going to need help doing Captain 3 though!

Happy to help if I can on your captain 3 xx

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
YESSSSS, just finished Captain III! :D Now back to earn some money and go for the truck order. Thank you all for your help!!!

It's a good feeling to finish Captain 3. Congrats!

Sent from my iPod Touch 4g using Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Most reactions

Latest posts