What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

cluffy16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay. I will know when the boat arrive in 2 hour. Are you going to online in the next 2 hour?

It's already 11 pm here and I need to head to bed. I'll give you half of what I have and then if you need more, PM me. Want to do that?

Yellow_angel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I finished Captain III earlier today: YAY! Thanks for all the advice and humor, and thanks especially to Marhz and Ornatirx who really helped me out when I was in a pinch!

I have apple juice. And various other things. Producing on all my lines and re-organizing barn so I can go for the turbo trucker achievements next. Anyone need? FR me with you IPF ID and your GC ID.

I'm stocking up the apple juice for the next cargo. How many do you want to sell?? I'm willing to pay max price.

I want the apple juice. I'm stocking it up.

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2catz38 said:
Hi, everyone! I finished Captain III earlier today: YAY! Thanks for all the advice and humor, and thanks especially to Marhz and Ornatirx who really helped me out when I was in a pinch!

I have apple juice. And various other things. Producing on all my lines and re-organizing barn so I can go for the turbo trucker achievements next. Anyone need? FR me with you IPF ID and your GC ID.

Your welcome! Congrats!!

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Most reactions

Latest posts