What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cluffy16 said:
Yea!!! We won! Capt lvl 3! Thanks for your help on this.

Congrats! Always remember to pass on the help you receive on here. Breed good karma :)

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

cluffy16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CONGRATULATION :) now get ready for stevedore III :)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF. I am proud to be a F.A.R.M. member :)

Yeah I'm working towards that one still. I'm at 50k-ish and my wife is at 65k-ish. This game keeps us busy!

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good morning all! Anyone need anything at the moment? I'm on the hunt for four berry juices to finish this boat, if anyone has extra or sees them in a shop, let me know! :) All the brown sugar and carrot juice and other needs taken care of?

Magg1e

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ornatrix said:
Good morning all! Anyone need anything at the moment? I'm on the hunt for four berry juices to finish this boat, if anyone has extra or sees them in a shop, let me know! :) All the brown sugar and carrot juice and other needs taken care of?

I have 6

Sent from my iPhone using iPF. I am proud to be a F.A.R.M. member :)

patcha123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ornatrix said:

I got 4 berry juices for you! Got reg popcorn? Need 16 still for boat order.

cluffy16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats! Always remember to pass on the help you receive on here. Breed good karma :)

I'm here to help out even if I'm not active on the board. Try to keep desirable goods on my stand. I'll try to have the forum open while I'm playing in the evenings.

I think you're almost opposite on your waking hours from us out here. I see your posts in the morning (for me) saying you're off to bed. This forum has a wide range of people from all parts of the world. Where are you located?

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cluffy16 said:
I'm here to help out even if I'm not active on the board. Try to keep desirable goods on my stand. I'll try to have the forum open while I'm playing in the evenings.

I think you're almost opposite on your waking hours from us out here. I see your posts in the morning (for me) saying you're off to bed. This forum has a wide range of people from all parts of the world. Where are you located?

I'm in Munich, Germany

Yellow_angel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Do you have apple juice??

2catz38

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I finished Captain III earlier today: YAY! Thanks for all the advice and humor, and thanks especially to Marhz and Ornatirx who really helped me out when I was in a pinch!

I have apple juice. And various other things. Producing on all my lines and re-organizing barn so I can go for the turbo trucker achievements next. Anyone need? FR me with you IPF ID and your GC ID.

cluffy16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in Munich, Germany

Are you originally from Germany or are you a transplant from somewhere else? I'm way out here in the western US in southern Utah. We are about 1.5 hrs. from Las Vegas.

Most reactions

Latest posts