What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Im having trouble with gardens of time,i played chapter 6 but now no more scenes are showing,i cant get to chapter 7,any ideas or help please.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hope someone can answer cause I have the same problem
Driving me mad,i know there are many more levels but how do you get them,iv asked the devs but no answer yet,im at level 28 and stuck.

Trtls88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, regular player of gardens of time, hate the difficulty of finding neighbours, should make it more like stardom the a list...my game center I'd is trtls88, I gift and accept all friends, thank you all!

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all, regular player of gardens of time, hate the difficulty of finding neighbours, should make it more like stardom the a list...my game center I'd is trtls88, I gift and accept all friends, thank you all!
hi,il try and add you later.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hope someone can answer cause I have the same problem
it would seem theres only 6 chapters,I'm going back and finishing chapters that i could swear i finished before and have managed another level,it plays up a lot tho,energy vanishes and objects and I'm constantly resetting my iPad as the clock won't stop spinning at times,I'm determined to finish it tho.

Misake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Poisonivy, I'm having the same problem and I'm only in Chapter 5 (just started Italian Carriage).

My bar will say that I have over 40 energy but then when I finish one game it will say I'm out of energy and I'm down to 0 energy even though I should have plenty left. Plus every other time I try to start a game I just get a spinning clock and I have to completely shut down the game by hitting the ipad button twice and it takes away all my energy even though I didn't even get to play.

Sometimes too I'll get a gift of five energy from neighbors and I'll accept it but it doesn't add it to the amount in my 'box'. I've also noticed that the gifts of energy I have saved are disappearing even though I haven't used them.

Hopefully they're working on these bugs because the game is almost becoming unplayable.

Last edited:

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Poisonivy, I'm having the same problem and I'm only in Chapter 5 (just started Italian Carriage).

My bar will say that I have over 40 energy but then when I finish one game it will say I'm out of energy and I'm down to 0 energy even though I should have plenty left. Plus every other time I try to start a game I just get a spinning clock and I have to completely shut down the game by hitting the ipad button twice and it takes away all my energy even though I didn't even get to play.

Sometimes too I'll get a gift of five energy from neighbors and I'll accept it but it doesn't add it to the amount in my 'box'. I've also noticed that the gifts of energy I have saved are disappearing even though I haven't used them.

Hopefully they're working on these bugs because the game is almost becoming unplayable.
yes i lose my energy too,i contacted the devs about problems but they didn't bother to reply,i have invested time and money on this game,you would think they could respond,its a real shame that we have all these problems as otherwise its a great game.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
added you now.

stitcherIam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi - my daughter & I both play and need neighbors. I'll try adding some of the folks listed here. My GOT ID is stitcherIam and my game center I'd is STITCHER-I-AM. My daughters GOT ID (as well as her game center I'd) is LUVPUPSMBZC.
I too wonder how people are able to be at high levels with pretty gardens (lots of flowers & paths etc). When you move stuff into your archive, it depletes the XPs accordingly, so how do they keep increasing??
Notes: I too exit out of the app 'in between' 'cause I think it recharges faster than leaving it running in the background (while you're in other games or apps). My getting stuck (spinning clock) has improved in 2 areas: first, when you're playing and you get back up to power 10, I don't immediately go play then - it seemed to get stuck... Instead I wait till I have power of 12 (even though you only need 10) - its as though the server there doesn't know that you really have 10 when it just gets to there. Also, when away, if playing on a slow wifi (I.e. the coffee store), or playing my 3G, I now close out of ALL other apps (described above - press the minus sign on the jiggling app icon from the running apps line) - including closing out of safari, app store, email, etc. these 2 things have helped me ALOT - hardly ever now get the spinning clock!

Sam121044

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to Gardens of Time been playing everyday and soo addicted to it but only got 1 neighbour can't seem to find anyone who plays it too on IPAD! Game centre ID is <3samie<3. PLEASE ADD ME!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts