What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need neighbors in city friends!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bella2213

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love this game but you need neighbors to unlock a lot of things, please add me :) plus+ ID: bella221327

Gina2631

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ONEQTPIEAMI said:
Please ad me also. oneqtpieami

Hi! I have been trying to add friends all day and can't figure this out!! I even had my husband start playing and I know we are now friends but I can't figure out how to go to his City or send him gifts. Could you help me, please?

Gina2631

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gina2631 said:
Hi! I have been trying to add friends all day and can't figure this out!! I even had my husband start playing and I know we are now friends but I can't figure out how to go to his City or send him gifts. Could you help me, please?

ONEQTPIEAMI, I added you as a friend but can't figure out how to go to your city or send you gifts... Can you help??

Gina2631

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gina2631 said:
ONEQTPIEAMI, I added you as a friend but can't figure out how to go to your city or send you gifts... Can you help??

This is very frustrating!!

Gina2631

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gina2631 said:

I added you as a friend but can't figure out how to go visit your city or send gifts... Can you help?

ONEQTPIEAMI

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Gina if you go to the menu button the press social you will see your friends/neighbors. There will be a visit and send gift button, choose which you like. I hope this helps. Take care.

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My plus+ id for city friends is: connie318

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

XtremeGirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add XtremeGirl4ever and CrazyGirl20000.....and yes, that is 20000, not 2000.

autophone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For those of you who just added me thanks so much....gifts sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts