What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

RAFXRZA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sam121044 said:
Hi, I'm new to Gardens of Time been playing everyday and soo addicted to it but only got 1 neighbour can't seem to find anyone who plays it too on IPAD! Game centre ID is <3samie<3. PLEASE ADD ME!!!

Please add me too!

RAF&RZA

Mamabear71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Adding through game center

Hi,

I am playing gardens with friends but do not know how to add friends through game center. If you can help me, please let me know. I really need neighbors. My game center ID is D-R71 and my ID on gardens is DeAnna. Thank you.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
well iv gone as far as i can in gardens,i got to level 30,the only scenes i have left are the premium scenes and I'm not buying any more gold,so I'm looking for a similar game i can play on iPad,happy gaming everyone.

mhorsfall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
please can you add myself and my mum to friends/neighbors??

GoT ID - Shellis
GoT ID - Tonvi

thanks!!

Rosellainoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
well iv gone as far as i can in gardens,i got to level 30,the only scenes i have left are the premium scenes and I'm not buying any more gold,so I'm looking for a similar game i can play on iPad,happy gaming everyone.

Let me know when you find one. The only other one I have that is any good is Mystery Manor. Have you tried that one?

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let me know when you find one. The only other one I have that is any good is Mystery Manor. Have you tried that one?
i have but it seems a bit boring after playing gardens,will let u know if i find anything good,u let me know if u do.

nikkiarel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:

I've gotten to level 34 but very bored with it now as I can't seem to find out anything more about a seventh scene.

kjuzenas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know what you mean...I see a leaf when I'm out walking and immediately look around for the dartboard and the monkey!

Most reactions

Latest posts