What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

BugandIggy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
alvin2rija said:
this game is fairly new but if any of you guys play this one and want to add neighbors...

please add me in game center...

alvin2rija

Friend request sent. Thanks....love this game!!!

Manteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all! Hope you are finding this as fun and addicting as I am. A few things I noticed:
Gifts are absolutely free and I can send them multiple times of day. Not sure whether the recipients gat them all or just the latest.
You must have the game open to gain energy. Is there a way around this? It's rather annoying to keep it on all night just to regenerate energy.
How do you help your neighbors with their construction projects? I noticed that my neighbors a re helping me but I don't know how to return the favor.

Manteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How are there level 8s on the leader board with 4,000 likes while I am having difficulty finding 10 friends?

dmmatz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New to gardens of time, please add me in game center dmmatz. In need of neighbors! :)

debijo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me...in game center I am texannie . Unfortunately I have let myself get hooked on this game!

Manteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Manteric said:
Hi all! Hope you are finding this as fun and addicting as I am. A few things I noticed:
Gifts are absolutely free and I can send them multiple times of day. Not sure whether the recipients gat them all or just the latest.
You must have the game open to gain energy. Is there a way around this? It's rather annoying to keep it on all night just to regenerate energy.
How do you help your neighbors with their construction projects? I noticed that my neighbors a re helping me but I don't know how to return the favor.

Recipients of gifts can get multiples from the same person. They are free to send and are fun and valuable to receive!
Haven't found a way around keeping the game open to gain energy.
You receive help on construction projects simply by gaining friends. There is nothing that either you or your friend need to do.

I still haven't found out how some folks have thousands of friends on a game that was released mid-December.

Manteric

Most reactions

Latest posts