What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

Vyvonne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new to gardens of time and need neighbours! Please add me in game center, user name vyv3

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm new to gardens of time and need neighbours! Please add me in game center, user name vyv3
will do,it won't be until about 6.50 tomorrow(friday)I'm only allowed 4 every 24hrs,you just click accept when the request comes,i have an online friend who will add you too....

Last edited:

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
if you want to you can add me then you won't have to wait,its poisonivy1

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, I've sent u a request thru game center
Ok,i accepted some that came tonight,dont know what your grden is called,dont forget that you can send a gift every day to your neighbors,energy is always good,of course they will send gifts back.

duskina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi i have just started garden of time as well and need neighbours. My game center id is duskina i also play other games as well. Thankyou please add me :)

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi i have just started garden of time as well and need neighbours. My game center id is duskina i also play other games as well. Thankyou please add me :)
hi i can add you tonight when my free invites start again or you can add me and i will accept,my playID is poisonivy1

duskina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
hi i can add you tonight when my free invites start again or you can add me and i will accept,my playID is poisonivy1

Sorry posted this in the wrong spot, i have just sent you a request from the game center. Even though i have had my ipad for over a year i still act like a newbie lol :) thanks again

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry posted this in the wrong spot, i have just sent you a request from the game center. Even though i have had my ipad for over a year i still act like a newbie lol :) thanks again
hi,i can't see anything yet but i will keep checking,if it hasn't appeared by tonight i will send u one

lizmarvan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just started Gardens of Time and it is my first time using game center. Please add me lizmarvan

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just started Gardens of Time and it is my first time using game center. Please add me lizmarvan
iv run out of invites until tomorrow night,you can try to add me tho,its poisonivy1

Most reactions

Latest posts