What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

Meagalicious

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all....I really need help here.....I have no idea how too add nbr on this game?? Could someone please help me out?????

MOMO4EVA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Meagalicious-it appears there are a couple of ways to obtain neighbors. You can let us know your GOT player ID or let us know your Game Center name, or you can send requests to people through GOT or Game Center directly. My Game Center ID is Momo4eva or my GOT ID is MichelleW. It looks like GOT only allows a limited amount of requests at one time so it is better to go through Game Center. More experienced players may have more information or more accurate information than me, however.

nikkiarel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
well iv gone as far as i can in gardens,i got to level 30,the only scenes i have left are the premium scenes and I'm not buying any more gold,so I'm looking for a similar game i can play on iPad,happy gaming everyone.

Have you seen the 7th scene

MOMO4EVA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm bummed you have completed the game. We have just became GOT friends!! I started another game called mystery manor today. It looks interesting. Have you tried that one? :)

mrsterrijane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
there is more. i am at level 38 and have opened chapter 7. dont give up, it gets better

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Level 38 seems to be the key to unlocking chapter 7 - also had about 90000 points. The latest App upgrade may have helped because my neighbors have gone from 17 to nearly 200 in a day. I'm also getting challenges- never received these until the combo of chap7 and the new release. However, now I can only use 10 energy power-ups each day, and energy takes 4 mins to grow instead of 2. My biggest tip, use the levels up to 38 to gain as much wealth and as many points as possible!

However, it could be that the latest upgrade was what added Chapter 7. Evidently when the Facebook version first came out, a new level was added every week. So who knows what may be the plan for the iPad version.

Come visit my garden- playID is same as my username here. Happy landscaping!

Last edited:

Scratch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
Just joined forum and love new neighbors
I play all day everyday and blitz, like and gift all my neighbours everyday
Please at me and my mate to you Gardens of Time:
Player ID: play0720501 ( Garden name: ScratchPerfect)
Player ID: play8327630**( Garden name: Foxys)
Thanks

nikkiarel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ChristianaR said:
Level 38 seems to be the key to unlocking chapter 7 - also had about 90000 points. The latest App upgrade may have helped because my neighbors have gone from 17 to nearly 200 in a day. I'm also getting challenges- never received these until the combo of chap7 and the new release. However, now I can only use 10 energy power-ups each day, and energy takes 4 mins to grow instead of 2. My biggest tip, use the levels up to 38 to gain as much wealth and as many points as possible!

However, it could be that the latest upgrade was what added Chapter 7. Evidently when the Facebook version first came out, a new level was added every week. So who knows what may be the plan for the iPad version.

Come visit my garden- playID is same as my username here. Happy landscaping!

I was on level 33 when I unlocked scene 7, however i was also adding a lot of friends when I finally unlocked it. I updated after I unlocked scene 7. Perhaps they are just coming forth with the continuing scenes but slowly? I'm nearly finished with scene 7 and wondering if there will be an 8th

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In that case, I'm thinking it was the latest version that may have brought chapter seven. Or points. For some reason, I got chapter seven, then the new release was that afternoon. Weird that something updated before it was updated. Lol
I finished 7 today, and just got level 40. Up to 104000 points, and eagerly anticipating chapter 8! I think I'll just landscape and accumulate $ and neighbors in the meantime! Geez this game is addictive!

Most reactions

Latest posts