What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

GemmaGriffin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't know if this will work for everyone, but I found that if you close the app completely, you'll gain energy when you're not playing without having the app open. To close the app completely, exit the app by tapping the home button once, then double tap the home button, press and hold the icon of the app at the bottom of your screen, then press the minus sign in the red circle. It has worked for me every time.

Manteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GemmaGriffin said:
Don't know if this will work for everyone, but I found that if you close the app completely, you'll gain energy when you're not playing without having the app open. To close the app completely, exit the app by tapping the home button once, then double tap the home button, press and hold the icon of the app at the bottom of your screen, then press the minus sign in the red circle. It has worked for me every time.

This works for me! Thanks!!

Plindsey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add GOT name: pel
Game enter name: Pel56

Last edited:

Rosellainoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like for people to add me. I am Rosellainoz in game centre.

Cheers

Rosellainoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you to those people who have accepted my friend request for Game Center.
Now how do I add people as neighbours in Gardens of Time.
I am feeling silly as I cannot work it out.

Sarah_north

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you add me too sarah_north

I'm struggling to build the wonders without neighbours and have sent friend requests in game centre, but then not quite sure who In my game centre is already a neighbour as garden names and game centre names don't match. Sorry if I'm asking you twice!

:eek:

Also does anyone have any tips to share, my garden is enormous and some gardens are v small but on level 35.... I don't understand how that can be!

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i need neighbours,my play id is poisonivy1

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i can only invite 4 people every 24hrs,i will accept everyone who adds me

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you add me too sarah_north

I'm struggling to build the wonders without neighbours and have sent friend requests in game centre, but then not quite sure who In my game centre is already a neighbour as garden names and game centre names don't match. Sorry if I'm asking you twice!

:eek:

Also does anyone have any tips to share, my garden is enormous and some gardens are v small but on level 35.... I don't understand how that can be!
Just added you sarah,thanks for responding.

Most reactions

Latest posts