What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

lizmarvan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
iv run out of invites until tomorrow night,you can try to add me tho,its poisonivy1

Do I just put poisonivy1. In the email section when I try to add someone in the game center? (I am new to the game center)

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do I just put poisonivy1. In the email section when I try to add someone in the game center? (I am new to the game center)
just go to the INVITE FRIENDS page by clicking on the little person icon thing at the bottom of your garden,in the third box to the right there should be a little box u can type in then click add

lizmarvan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
just go to the INVITE FRIENDS page by clicking on the little person icon thing at the bottom of your garden,in the third box to the right there should be a little box u can type in then click add

Oops... It says I am out of invites, I will have to wait until tomorrow.

inpulsive

iPF Noob
Reaction score
add me! my gamecenter id is inpulsive (poisonivy1 - we are already friends - also a few others on here) I play mostly every day

mrsterrijane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
am adding people via game cener as fast as i can LOL. you can add me. Mrstjb
happy gardening

Misake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New GoT player and would love to have some more neighbors. I play every day and send gifts every day as well. I can't believe how addictive this game is.

Game center name is Misake
PlayID is play4994183

nikkiarel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello game center I'd is niocle29
Currently playing gardens of time constantly. Also trying to find out if there is a seventh chapter? Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts