What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

does owning an ipad make it ok to have a man bag?

Deoas owning an iPad make it ok to have a man bag?

• Yes its ok to have a man bag !! especially to protect my new toy

Votes: 47 70.1%
  • No Man bags are never ok

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • Whats an ipad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Imspartacus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have purchase your iPad and you love it. You didnt really know you needed it quite so much as you already have a laptop, that you now dont use. you want to protect it so have a nice case and or screen protector.... but you want to show it to people who dont have one and laugh...

So is it now acceptable to have a manbag? a bad to carry your beloved iPad round and flaunt it at who ever doesnt have one ?

Thoughts and comments peeps ?

Last edited:

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It depends on your definition of a man bag. Mine is just big enough for an iPod Shuffle...:p

I use a Targus made for a net book. It stores the iPad in it's Griffin case, a camera and accessories, a GPS, cell, chargers and knick knacks...
It looks more like a photographer's carryall than a ...man bag.

kierandill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, when you people start caring how the beer tastes, put down your purse and she'll give you a miller lite...
tool-millerlite_carryall.jpg

T

TJK

It's never OK to have a man bag.
Seriously, my wife and I both use a bag designed for 10" net books that we grabbed at Big Lots for $7.

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just pretend you're Italian & your "man bag" will look stylish

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think it's ok if the bag is macho, like leather and canvas or from an army surplus store. Conservative black nylon is lame.

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Man bags are okay, as long as they're bigger than the purse/handbag of your wife/girlfriend/mother.

Depending if I'm being smart or casual, I have a Jasper Conran shoulder/semi-courier bag type thing, or a XL North Face full blown courier bag.

Rucksacks, in the vast majority of situations, are a sartorial no-no. Of course, you might not care about that, worry about how looking "gay" is somehow offending your manhood, and enjoy wearing white sports socks all the time. Personally, I think I'd rather a few badly dressed blokes think I look gay.. :D

oh, and for the record, Miller Light is NOT beer. It is a gnats urine excuse for Ale. Diet Coke is more likely to put hairs on your chest. :p

Last edited:

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Man bags are only ok if you have a couple of scalps dangling from them.......

......should be easy for spartacus.....

Catholic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.jeffsOcean.com
I got a great satchel when I got my iPad and I love everything about it. I bought the same one Jack Bauer used on "24."

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Rothco-Heavyweight-Classic-Messenger-Bag/dp/B0002CKD1M/ref=pd_sbs_a_1"]
517avYD7wzL._SS500_.jpg
[/ame]

Last edited:

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Questions. How does a real man carry multiple objects with him and not use both his hands in the process?
Why should masculinity be threatened by a ... bag?

Most reactions

Latest posts