What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

does owning an ipad make it ok to have a man bag?

Deoas owning an iPad make it ok to have a man bag?

• Yes its ok to have a man bag !! especially to protect my new toy

Votes: 47 70.1%
  • No Man bags are never ok

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • Whats an ipad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zenitsu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yYX6O.jpg

And we all know no one dare calls Jack Bauer a sissy!

DarkLordEnron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm from Sweden. There, everyone has a "man-bag." it's just accepted that we are comfortable enough with sexuality that it isn't a big deal. I don't know why it's so frowned upon over here, seems silly. It carries the junk I don't want in my pockets, what's so weird about that, I ask?

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It depends on your definition of a man bag. Mine is just big enough for an iPod Shuffle...:p

I use a Targus made for a net book. It stores the iPad in it's Griffin case, a camera and accessories, a GPS, cell, chargers and knick knacks...
It looks more like a photographer's carryall than a ...man bag.

Same here, targus net book bag.

OP
I

Imspartacus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sounds like most people agree then and a few who dont. Well i have one too just wanted to ask the question and see the reactions.

I bought the Tom Bihn Ristretto for ipad
Ristretto for iPad: TOM BIHN
comfy bag to wear and i carry iPad ( obviously ) screen cloth, charger + dock cable, and a leatherman PS4. enought room there for a small magazine and a few other things if needed. was a bit pricey though as cost $40 to mail to UK and bag is only $110. but its one of the best i have seen so far. nearly bought the muzetto for iPad.
SFBags - WaterField Designs - Muzetto Bags - Laptop Bag - Man Bag - Personal Bag

but this cost a little more. maybe ill get this too if i dont like the tom Bhin. but so far im loving it. only thing i will say is its a little small for a full size magazine. loads of pockets though.

jkhonea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
I don't know, but if I get the money to buy one of these, I'll be all over them. Look up Temple Bags. These things are awesome. Made with reclaimed WW2 uniform materials. Apparently made to order. I have to say, in the grand scheme of things, these are worth the money.

TEMPLE-BAGS-51.jpg

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
here my copy of the man bag for i carry my ipad and it accessories items around when iam away from the house. it works for me and i really do not care if someone thinks it gay or it does not go with what iam wearing at the times .. for me it works or does not and if does not work for me iam going to find something that does work for me ..

Attachments

• k62571cl-21029-gadling-bumper.jpg
    k62571cl-21029-gadling-bumper.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 726

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I refuse to let my manhood be defined by a satchel, a pink shirt, or who knows what other stupid limitations society likes putting on people. After being in Europe for five weeks i plan to keep carrying my timbuk2 around all over the place.

Ksane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only thing guys look truly silly in (I'm female) are those horrible fanny packs. Those leather or canvas messenger bags? Now those make you all look very nice.

Mike-e

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im from Cali and really people around here think its gay. Ive been wearing one since I was 18. Im 21 now and have multiple bags. Leather, gucci, regular ones, and even a coach men one. When I say Coach I dont mean with the "c's" all around its a Coach leather bag. Im comfortable with my sexuallity and feel like its just something to carry my junk stuff all around. Im a promoter at a club and carry flyers, phones,wallet, contract sheets, paper work, and even a deodorant. Now carrying my Ipad on most of my bags is one of the most helpfull thing my bags have worked for. If I was you and really you need one to carry it around, go ahead buy it and just deal with people talking shit. Trust me at last it would just be old news and you'll be comfortable.

Blkjk13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's nothin at all wrong with man bags. Where I come from, if you wear them right, it adds swag. Many NFL players carry man bags. Most of the times, there gucci or Louis.

Blkjk13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know, but if I get the money to buy one of these, I'll be all over them. Look up Temple Bags. These things are awesome. Made with reclaimed WW2 uniform materials. Apparently made to order. I have to say, in the grand scheme of things, these are worth the money.

TEMPLE-BAGS-51.jpg

I've been trying to save up for one. Love the black

arshield

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mrshields.com
The only thing guys look truly silly in (I'm female) are those horrible fanny packs. Those leather or canvas messenger bags? Now those make you all look very nice.

I like my fanny pack looking bag :)

Just the right size, has all I need, easy to grab.

IMG00037-20100530-1159.jpg

Last edited:

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have to admit, that one is a little too feminine for my tastes. It just looks bad, not as in gay or anything, just bad...like white socks with black shoes.

Most reactions

Latest posts