What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone and use of man-bags tu carry ipad.

Cano44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found this forum while looking for an answer to why Skype in my iPad would not play nice with my Bluetooth headset. I now know is a general problem and all I can do is wait for Skype to fix it but not all was a waste. I am now a new member here.

I can tell you that the one device I cannot live without is my iPad. I bought the original the day the 3G was available and upgraded to my current iPad 2 also the day it was available.

Obvious as it is the iPad does not fit in my pocket like the iPhone, but still I wanted to carry it with me everywhere so I have found myself using a small bag just to haul the iPad with me everywhere, more than once my friends have made fun of my man-bag but I've learned to ignore them. Any of you with similar situations?

Greetings

Cano

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found this forum while looking for an answer to why Skype in my iPad would not play nice with my Bluetooth headset. I now know is a general problem and all I can do is wait for Skype to fix it but not all was a waste. I am now a new member here.

I can tell you that the one device I cannot live without is my iPad. I bought the original the day the 3G was available and upgraded to my current iPad 2 also the day it was available.

Obvious as it is the iPad does not fit in my pocket like the iPhone, but still I wanted to carry it with me everywhere so I have found myself using a small bag just to haul the iPad with me everywhere, more than once my friends have made fun of my man-bag but I've learned to ignore them. Any of you with similar situations?

Greetings

Cano

Just ignore them - "Little things please little minds" my mother always told me.

Tim

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use an ex Polish army thick leather map case. Exactly the right size.

Make sure it's a macho bag and not a soft padded one in cerise or avocado....

Most reactions

Latest posts