What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

does owning an ipad make it ok to have a man bag?

Deoas owning an iPad make it ok to have a man bag?

• Yes its ok to have a man bag !! especially to protect my new toy

Votes: 47 70.1%
  • No Man bags are never ok

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • Whats an ipad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
here my copy of the man bag for i carry my ipad and it accessories items around when iam away from the house. it works for me and i really do not care if someone thinks it gay or it does not go with what iam wearing at the times .. for me it works or does not and if does not work for me iam going to find something that does work for me ..

Now i like that one. I meant the bags that look n u hold like a purse..lol that one you posted looks very cool and sturdy. I didnt mean to sound so biased if yall meant me. Plus the one i saw look like some cheap foam looking material. What name brnd is that n the cost? With that bag, the ipad can defnitely go anywhere. The other posternis right also. Manhood isnt defined by by a bag. I really like that bag though. I want one. I have the apple brand case, which works very well in different positions and gives the ipad a more professional look. Plus i have this rubber case also but its more like a skin and still leaves the screen exposed when not in use. Anyways, im intested in that bag. I use to have a very similar looking bag like that. Came from old navy. I cant remember if it was big enoughto fit my ipad in.

DoingOK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased a satchel from Saddleback Leather to carry my netbook, iPad, glasses, cellphone, etc. into work. These are VERY well built with high-quality leather and a 100 year warranty. It is about the only kind of "man purse" that I like. I've had several nice compliments and how bad can it be if Indian Jones carries one? Your mileage may vary. ;)

004-2-1.jpg

iPad in a leather folder fits nicely in the medium size satchel:

001-3-1.jpg

And on occasion it carries my Sig Sauer P229 nicely:

p229-equinox-large.jpg

Last edited:

BL41R GRYLLS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also if I need more room than the one i posted up the other day I use a North Face Camelbak and take the bladder and tube out and use the little pocket for the ipad which keeps it seperate from the rest of my stuff

Most reactions

Latest posts