What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants to go to lunch?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Never tried sushi, I like to see steam coming off anything I eat........hmm, maybe I'll pop out for a Donor Kebab!

The Archangel

Hubby says a steak has got to be dead and not mooing, I'm afraid I like mine slightly pink but hey, we are all different.

I like sushi too.

Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Hubby says a steak has got to be dead and not mooing

You have a wise hubby. If they are still mooing they are a bit too furry for my taste, too.

Attachments

• image-1978305336.png
    image-1978305336.png
    541.5 KB · Views: 143

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
You have a wise hubby. If they are still mooing they are a bit too furry for my taste, too.

He wants to know what breed they are! He used to be a Somerset farmer and had Charolais, Hereford and the odd Jersey/ Gurnsey

Highland ?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Hubby says a steak has got to be dead and not mooing, I'm afraid I like mine slightly pink but hey, we are all different.

I like sushi too.

Hmm, now steak is a bit different, having spent some time in France I got to like steak when it was still trying to crawl off the plate, or as a friend used to say, pull off it's horns and wipe its a*Â¥e!

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Hmm, now steak is a bit different, having spent some time in France I got to like steak when it was still trying to crawl off the plate, or as a friend used to say, pull off it's horns and wipe its a*Â¥e!

The Archangel

Ha ha good one.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Never tried sushi, I like to see steam coming off anything I eat........hmm, maybe I'll pop out for a Donor Kebab!

The Archangel

I like sushi too.

Sushi? What? Huh? Are you kidding me? God no, the rule is Steak. I'll certainly take a side of smoked salmon, but properly cooked, or smoked and properly cured to eliminate the little parasites and bugs you sushi eaters are likely riddled with.

People that eat Sushi likely do not know how to light a fire. NO Sushi!!!

Top quality beef, no cats or cat fillers. Blood rare please . . . and a pile of shrooms. I mean mushrooms.

Cold beer, naturally.

Anything else, and you are not invited to my estate for the first annual iPad Forums Steak Barbecue and Square Dance Social.

No wine, either. Beef demands cold beer.

Smiley

Bob

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nice prime rib with a side order of curried shrimp and rice,hotter the better.

I love curry. Shrimp or chicken; it's all good. In that case, I would add a nice green vegitable like asperagus.

And beer!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:

The Archangel

I like sushi too.

Sushi? What? Huh? Are you kidding me? God no, the rule is Steak. I'll certainly take a side of smoked salmon, but properly cooked, or smoked and properly cured to eliminate the little parasites and bugs you sushi eaters are likely riddled with.

People that eat Sushi likely do not know how to light a fire. NO Sushi!!!

Top quality beef, no cats or cat fillers. Blood rare please . . . and a pile of shrooms. I mean mushrooms.

Cold beer, naturally.

Anything else, and you are not invited to my estate for the first annual iPad Forums Steak Barbecue and Square Dance Social.

No wine, either. Beef demands cold beer.

Smiley

Bob

e97aabe2.png

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need to eat lunch right now. 12:30pm thursday noon. sushi and steak yummy!

Most reactions

Latest posts