What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants to go to lunch?

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We have special team "meetings" and one is coming up soon---Mexican and half price 'ritas. :). The mango ones are outstanding.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think lunch is very over rated......
Especially if you have to return to work afterwards

I love every meal, lol. Plus, I really like my co-workers, and lunch is the meal I'm mostly likely to have with them. After-work drinks are even better, but we're not able to time that nearly as often.

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kay,that's where that special team meeting comes in :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I so need food. I am starving. Hear my tummy?

Pizza? Chinese? SUSHI? Love Sushi.

How can I have lunch with you if you are not living in Utah? Golly sakes man or in your case woman alive. I want to wine and dine and woo you with abandon, Sweet Poison, but not if it takes effort.

Pizza, only if you like anchovies. Sorry, but any woman that does not like anchovies is not a real woman. I have some saki.

Chinese, only if it is good Chinese and served by geshias with those tiny little bound feet that so gets me going. Much prefer Thai or something that makes you hot. I tend to make women hot, but too hot, they burst into flames.

Sushi, I am ok with if it is cooked well. Generally speaking, I do not eat bait.

How about 'Moons over My Hammy' from Dennys? I will pick up the tab.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Umm, you might be confused. Geisha are Japanese, and they never had bound feet. Lol. But I'm sure you can find a mix of various weird food combos at one of those all-you-can-eat buffets. You might look fetching in a geisha outfit if you can perfect the walk.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Umm, you might be confused. Geisha are Japanese, and they never had bound feet. Lol. But I'm sure you can find a mix of various weird food combos at one of those all-you-can-eat buffets. You might look fetching in a geisha outfit if you can perfect the walk.

Not true. I read "The Idiot's Guide To Chinese Geishas Gals" as well as a "How To Bind Your Feet" tutorial on Geshias dot com. Or perhaps iTunes. Bob knows. Or perhaps I am confusing geishas with concubines?

That said, I am accepting applications for apprentice concubines. You must wear the proper attire when you walk behind me at the Clio Awards. I hope to win this year.

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Let's all meet here.
AA
image-3434290579.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts