What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
"The Ringer."

image-4130909653.png

Our son talked us into it. With Johnny Knoxville starring I was hesitant but then I saw Brian Cox was in the movie.
He's a brilliant actor.
I give it a thumb up.

AA

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
YES! I made a boo boo. This movie was great and just hit DVD. I mixed it up with Quarantine ~ which was awful!

Sorry!

That's what I heard that Quarantine was real bad, but Contagion was pretty good! Glad to hear the update!! Thanks, Marie!! :)

dlo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Moneyball. Great movie even if you are not into Baseball.

Sent from my iPad 2 White 32GB WiFi using iPF

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got back from "Devil Inside" OMG. I think I am so done with all of these types of movies. It was way intense and I had to go to the loo and would anyone go with me?

Hell No.

Way to scary.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just got back from "Devil Inside" OMG. I think I am so done with all of these types of movies. It was way intense and I had to go to the loo and would anyone go with me?

Hell No.

Way to scary.

How are you going to go to the loo when you get home? That is the worse for me!! I couldn't survive watching 5 minutes of it-you are so brave, chickie!!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It was still a little daylight when we walked out of the show. Came home, made the puppies go to the loo with me and turned on all the lights. We now have something, dumb, romantic and funny on.

That movie really freaked me out.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It was still a little daylight when we walked out of the show. Came home, made the puppies go to the loo with me and turned on all the lights. We now have something, dumb, romantic and funny on.

That movie really freaked me out.

I just saw the trailer!! I didn't know it was based off of a true story!! Ugghhh!! Good that you are watching a funny movie!!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It sure is. They make you totally understand that the Vatican in Rome had NO part, nor would they comment on this movie.

But they new everything.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OMG!! It sounds really interesting to watch, but after seeing the trailer...I don't think so!! You were brave, that's all I could say!!

Most reactions

Latest posts