What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great movie. I am being forced to go and see this devil movie that is coming out 1.6.12. This one looks like the devil himself will come for me in the middle of the night if I go and see this movie.

Seriously. Scary as hell.

I saw the preview for the first time for this movie, Marie....it looks very SCARY!!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It sure does! You should fly out and go with us! Have you seen the one for Woman In Black?

No, I haven't seen or heard of the woman in black movie...but that sounds equally frightening as well!! I'll take you up on flying out to California to see you. I'll buy the popcorn and wait for y'all outside (in the California sun)!

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Woman in Black has Daniel Ratcliffe. Looks stupid.

Just finished Drive. Ryan Gosling is Psychotic.

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
"Imaginary Heroes." It's a rough family drama but well acted. Sigourney Weaver at her best. Emile Hirsch nailed it.

AA

image-1979913895.png

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Finally saw Arthur Christmas by Aardman productions ( Wallace and Gromit). Great Xmas film and will be including it onto my Xmas film list when it comes out.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Traquy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mission Impossible 4. Was against my better judgement, went with friends who wanted to go and was very pleasantly surprised! I totally ejoyed it and would probably go see it again. Tom Cruise was not annoying at all and I really like Jeremy Renner. Fun movie.

Most reactions

Latest posts