What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That movie looked really cute. I was thinking of going to see it on new year's eve-which is also my birthday. It looks like a fun movie to see! Does the gold class offer alcohol drinks as they do at our emagination theaters, here?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, any alcohol you want and you can tell them how far apart you want them delivered to your lounges. They also have those huge banana splits with cream and chocolate sauce, it was mighty delicious. Didn't go well with a scotch though!

I have a sister and best friend with the same birthday! Great day to have one though. Happy birthday for then!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yum! I think I would skip the scotch and have a double banana split!! Knowing me, I'd probably fall asleep before the movie started with scotch in my system!!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lol, I'm not a big drinker either, seems my system can't handle it very well. You may like New Years Eve, I don't want to give the movie away so I'll just shut my mouth till you see it. :)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Yep. Lots of star dust, but really kinda dumb, no plot and silly too.

Yes and the last straw was who Josh Duhamel meets up with finally. Very bad casting for that I thought.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wedding planner
Elle: a modern Cinderella
Jerry Lewis the ladies man
Brooklyn's Babylon
Jerry Lewis bellboy

All yesterday

Working on Jerry Lewis Errand Boy then the gingerbread man with Robert downey

Most reactions