What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The Iron Lady. I expect our UK colleagues may find it challenging to separate opinions on the movie from those on its historical subject, but without that burden I was simply awed by Streep's performance. She is surely the greatest American actress of our time.

Tell us, Brits: was the flashback technique (leveraging her dementia) controversial in the UK? Or are the political emotions still too high for that to matter?

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I watched Red today, I actually went to the cinema to see it when it first came out but I fell asleep shortly after the start then woke up just before the end!!

The Archangel

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spaceballs it was yesterday, Star Wars VI - Return of the Jedi today it is.

Last edited:

susanminor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Departed, turned out to be one of the greatest movies that I've ever seen in my entire life

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I watched Syriana last night, it was heavy going for a while but probably had more to do with me being tired than any problem with the movie.

The Archangel

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Moon" with Sam Rockwell, and Kevin Spacey speaking GERTY, Sam's robot companion.

Most reactions

Latest posts