What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would you like to see in the new os?

mfactor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to see less negative feedback...more positive ones...

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Most of my wish list, and the reason, why I still have a jailbreak on my unlocked iPhone, will come in 4.0:

- Multitasking
- Folders
- Unified Inbox
- Fast AppSwitching
- Custom Backgrounds

What I would like to see in addition is WIRELESS SYNCHRONIZATION via Wifi with iTunes and full BLUETOOTH-Support.

largefarva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What I would like to see....is a stable wifi connection that simply connects to any wifi and stays connected. I don't think I'm being too demanding. lol :)

largefarva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What I would like to see....is a stable wifi connection that simply connects to any wifi and stays connected. I don't think I'm being too demanding. lol :)

Done! I've never had this problem.

Would be nice if nobody had issues with wifi, because there's a lot of us out there that do.

The problems I have are very minor compared to some people. Mine will disconnect twice at exactly 60 seconds after waking from sleep. The work around I've found for mine is to turn off wifi and turn it on right after waking it from sleep. It's a very minor inconvenience for me, but for the others out there, I'd like to see the wifi issues fixed.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I want a way to get big files to/from the iPad without resorting to e-mailing them to myself or using iTunes or some silly WiFi-enabled app at the office.

Franknewbridge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MultiTasking

More support for Photos (Being able to create albums, select multiple photos for email attachments)

Widgets

Android Emulator :)

Amen... How about being able to move photos from one album to another... This dependance on a "home" computer for managing photos is very annoying...

Laren

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1. Option to display photos in alphanumeric order
2. Arrow key to move the cursor around in text field

Most reactions

Latest posts