What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would you like to see in the new os?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL

My wife has one too, so she's on it just as much as I am. So I rarely get complaints. :)

sweet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What id really like is the ability to play pandora in the background while i type things like this! :D

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can if you jailbreak the iPad and install the app "backgrounder". But multitasking is already set as a feature of OS 4.0 anyhow.

dom123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like contacts integration. I have sync'd my contacts from Facebook through yahoo to google to iPad. I would like to be able to import all my contacts directly to iPad from multiple sources. also, it wld be nice to be able to "merge" contacts from multiple sources into one contact card.

alanok

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i'd like to see all my mail in one place. and REAL multitasking, not whatever is going on rite now..

jecastej

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.pixetnia.com
Easier ways to use the iPad or iPhones as real hard drives. Even if the formats are not supported on the devices. I want to transport or carry my files with me.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
I would like to see multitasking, camera, flash, face call like iphone hahaha:D

almost all of you suggestions can not be changed with an OS update and all must be done with a new device and hardware.

This thread is about what you would like to see in the next OS(software) update.

RobotRock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Obviously iOS 4 has been released but is the delay in it being available for the iPad to do with iPad specific features being added? :)

muyoso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How about the ability for my iPad to look different from a 3 year old iPhone? Where are the home screen widgets? I want my main screen to have a large clock and weather and maybe a music widget, etc, etc, etc. Instead, 30 pages of apps and having to launch a different application for basic information that should be available at a glance on the main screen. Literally every other phone OS has this, i mean, come on.

Most reactions

Latest posts