What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is left to add on iPad3? Worth the wait?

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I qualified with "sort of" because anything you have to sign in for is going through someone else. Facebook suspended my account because they suddenly saw me logging in from Seattle, WA when I was also logged in here in Arizona. So my FB credentials were being routed though iSwifter's servers. I was betting on Apple having checked out the security at least but still am a bit leery about operating through someone else like that.

Michael
annoying isnt it, i tried to play my farmville too with iswifter. instantly, i have fb telling me i have to check my account and that someone is trying to hack it. i had to go through those security checks! lol

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iVan said:
You there!........ Yes, you!.... Who allowed you to bring a Droid in this room?

No wait it's a iPhone running Android.

Jobs: "NOOOO! Who abused my phone revolution".

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hahahha! We stole your phone revolution!!!!

Attachments

• image-2938289850.jpg
    image-2938289850.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 328
  • image-3837035288.jpg
    image-3837035288.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 298

huayangnianhua

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are really many rumors, but we all don't know if it will be true or not, let's wait for that "guy" ...

marmagi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
a better photocamera !!!! I cant believe they put a less than 1 megapix camera on the ipad2 :( its outrageos !!!!

higher current output on the connection port so most external devices can connect, this could be part of OS too

hotspot on the ipad, this is may more part of the OS

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
a better photocamera !!!! I cant believe they put a less than 1 megapix camera on the ipad2 :( its outrageos !!!!

I thought that too but then I realized I was never using the still camera anyways. Viddeo - yes but thats fairly decent.

madhatter61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Steve has said we aren't doing this to products before..eg iPod having a camera etc, but an 8 inch iPad, for example, might be interesting.

I've seen rumours of a 6 inch iPod touch, which could be released

I suggest the following: the iPad2 blew the competition out of the water ... faster processing, much better graphics, less weight, and still long battery life, video camera is useful. Isn't it interesting how so many thought 4s was a bunch of so what, yet it spearheaded a blow out response of over 37 million people. Siri is a leading new technology ... iit is in development ... iPad2 has the same technology. So Siri on iPad3, faster search, an assistant to really help out ... better resolution ... A6 means even faster processing and graphics ... who wants it ... enterprise wants it ... Medical wants it, the graphics industry wants it, mapping services and airlines want it.
Apple just released e-textbooks and related software for the rapid development of textbooks, highlighting and organization of notes, etc. iPad is a phenomenon that has no equal ... for now. As the competition continues to compete against iPad1, iPad2 set them back at least one year. Now we are the verge of iPad3, and the new technologies will provide another round of turbo boost in usability, and convenience.

7" screen to compete with "Fire", Playbook, Samsung Galaxie, and soon to be release Samsung Note. Show me the sales numbers next year, and we will see how well they competed. 2012 will be an exciting year. The day is coming when every family member will have an iPadx (or equivalent) as it is a personal device, not a family device. Each person can then play their games, watch their videos, read and consume info readily via the web, communications and the explosion of digital magazines, newpapers in forms that are much more convenient and usable. Enough for now.

Last edited:

Most reactions