What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future hardware WOW improvements?

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
Where next? I'm curious.

As with the other idevices it's now here isn't it? For me, the wow factor and purchase decider is usually a hardware thing. Something new and different that can't fail to impress. The ipad3 kinda does that, a bit. But not enough to make me upgrade my iPad2. The jump from 1 to 2 did.

But other than the usual progression of better cameras and chips, what else can feasibly be added to future iPads to totally amaze and shock me into happily loosing hundreds of bucks again? The usually upgrades and memory upgrades and iOS upgrades are fine, but not enough to grab me year after year.

I'm certainly not criticising Apple at all here, I'm literally just curious as to what the next 'big thing' for the iPad can be? As it stands, I won't upgrade until ipad5 or 6. Or will I ? ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts