What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is left to add on iPad3? Worth the wait?

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Marie you will most likely have to wait until this time next year as this is the year of ipad2 according to uncle Steve........ If you are happy with your iPad one and cannot justify selling and upgrading then stay where you are iOS 4.3 will be an improvement for you when it is released. Plan b sell or pass on your iPad to your cat as I am sure the cat will love the piano apps and order a new toy from Apple for yourself. Then grab a can of Fosters and celebrate your decision.
Oh one more thing. Please submit photos of your cat playing the piano

Last edited:

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's only one person who knows what the iPad3 will have... and he's not talking!

stevejobs.jpg

I found this very funny. Great sense of humour!

RAC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
They can also add USB 3.0 and a cardreader.

Agreed, but also with enough file management capability to copy files (photos) from an SD card to a portable HDD. At the moment, I need to have my netbook with me to do this.

Glad to see also that home videos can not be played on ATV via AirPlay, I was quite disappointed to find that this is not possible at the moment.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can envision a mini USB port on the side, so that when the iPad is on a generic stand, it can be charged in portrait position.

I knew you would have a good possibilities!

Marie you will most likely have to wait until this time next year as this is the year of ipad2 according to uncle Steve........ If you are happy with your iPad one and cannot justify selling and upgrading then stay where you are iOS 4.3 will be an improvement for you when it is released. Plan b sell or pass on your iPad to your cat as I am sure the cat will love the piano apps and order a new toy from Apple for yourself. Then grab a can of Fosters and celebrate your decision.
Oh one more thing. Please submit photos of your cat playing the piano

You are too funny, Colin! I adore you.

I know you are getting the 2, yes?

I found this very funny. Great sense of humour!

Shitums. Do not encourage him!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
steve-jobs-eyebrows.jpg

"What do you mean we didn't raise the price on the iPad2? Get me accounting on the phone NOW!"

steve-jobs-points-to-the-audience1.jpg

"iPad2... you know you want one!"

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah-there's a lot of speculation about the 3rd coming out this year which is not really how Apple does things. It's usually not the same year. It may not be a full 12 months, but not the same year itself.

ipfuser653

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It would be nice if the iPad3 could take video input, maybe via a thunderbolt port. (I was hoping someone would make an app that allowed me to use the iPad as a monitor for my video camera, but the USB changes seemed to have stopped all development in that area)

Most reactions

Latest posts