What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What changes have you guys noticed on IOS 7.1

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Haha! Always new to the iWorld, isn't it? I wonder how many things more are there for me to learn regarding iDevices.

There is a bug where when I pinch with 5 fingers to exit an app, it would open again and won't exit when I try to pinch it. I think this also happened in iOS 7.0.4.

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The power off screen has been changed. And I'm happy that I can now turn on animations while keeping the parallax feature disabled. I dislike the parallax but I missed the animations.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Increase Contrast has a few more options

image-980035210.jpg

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lol I have been selling apple products since 1979 I have seen more bugs that would cover Central Park in New York I have seen and used and supported every os from apple. Every day and I mean every day I find something new or some thing different. One never stops learning so just enjoy the experience.

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Increase Contrast has a few more options

View attachment 54216

Whats the point of darken colors? What does it even do? It doesn't do anything. Although the reduce white point really helped me. But when I was expecting reduce transparency I never expected it to make it grey. I would really like a feature where we can disable transparency on specific locations.

Just an update, right now, after my use of my iPad 2 in 7.1, after hours of casual gaming, ebook reading, and surfing the net, and sometimes using FB, I still have 27% after 12 hours. That surpassed the usual time I have in 7.0.4.

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I notice differences in my Settings, App Store and Mailbox app. I didn't try it a lot since I saw it.

image-2709732734.jpg

image-68229606.jpg

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have noticed on my iphone when I compose a new email that the keyboard is different. The "@" symbol is next to the spacebar and the space bar is smaller. Each time I compose a new email-I am constantly typing the "@" symbol by accident! (((Sigh!)))

chinajon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not sure if it happened in the update, but my Safari has disappeared. Is there a way to get it back?

Ooops!

Settings> General> Restrictions> Allow

Yes, I feel silly!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts