What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

since iOS 7.1 upgrade continues crash and reboot of ipad air !!!

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My apologies , I did actually mean 7.1.1 ! Sorry folks

Sent from my iPad 3 64gb using iPF

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
7.1.1 is a maintenance fix not a major upgrade any one whom has 7.0 or 7.1 should apply the update.

Regarding this issue with iPad crashing frankly go to an apple store and request apple replace the iPad. I have delivered close to 100 iPad Air iPads non of which have suffered any issues of this nature. Further to this I suggest connect the iPad to a computer and do a factory restore do not sync the back up. Test the iPad with stock apps only and see what happens. At the end of the day either you have app or apps causing the crashes or faulty hardware. Hope that helps.

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
7.1.1 is a maintenance fix not a major upgrade any one whom has 7.0 or 7.1 should apply the update. Regarding this issue with iPad crashing frankly go to an apple store and request apple replace the iPad. I have delivered close to 100 iPad Air iPads non of which have suffered any issues of this nature. Further to this I suggest connect the iPad to a computer and do a factory restore do not sync the back up. Test the iPad with stock apps only and see what happens. At the end of the day either you have app or apps causing the crashes or faulty hardware. Hope that helps.

To me I will wait until a version is out that works. All this exchanging iPads and having to put all the applications from one to another seems not worth the update.

Sent from my IPAD 4th generation. WIFI only. 128GB

Most reactions

Latest posts