What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Siri yayyy !

Redhotpoker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have set the ultimate timer...

A Countdown has begun...

Can it be any more exciting?

Chas

susanlackey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have no idea how pumped I am. So ready to play with Siri, see how they have increased Facebook integration and so much more! I just hope Siri works well and will prove to be useful and not just a novelty I get bored with quickly.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Redhotpoker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
susanlackey said:
You have no idea how pumped I am. So ready to play with Siri, see how they have increased Facebook integration and so much more! I just hope Siri works well and will prove to be useful and not just a novelty I get bored with quickly.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hi Susan,
I have a gnawing suspicion that your vivid imagination will save you from utmost boredom, where incredibly intuitive, Dear Siri is concerned.
If I'm mistaken, you can give me the works...

Chas

OP
Macette

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well it's the 19th and no sign of ios6 in the UK yet.... Anybody guessing the ETA ...:(

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well it's the 19th and no sign of ios6 in the UK yet.... Anybody guessing the ETA ...:(
Hi Suz26, you're looking around 6:00pm UK time when it will be released but I suggest you wait a day or two because Apples servers are going to be bombarded with the amount of people wanting to get their hands on it.

OP
Macette

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bluray said:
Hi Suz26, you're looking around 6:00pm UK time when it will be released but I suggest you wait a day or two because Apples servers are going to be bombarded with the amount of people wanting to get their hands on it.

Yes Bluray I know your right but can I wait...Waaaaaaa!

Purplehaste

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i love SIRI but im very dissapointed because siri dosent suport location outside the U.S eg. look for a sushi restaurant and she will reply back saying sorry location is not available

iPad 3 

OP
Macette

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
suz26 said:
Yes Bluray I know your right but can I wait...Waaaaaaa!

Siri arrived safe and sound and its a man.....just getting to know him but so far so good...

OP
Macette

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
I was hoping for a girl on my iPhone 5!

The Archangel

Awwwwwww to bad Gabriel I think it's Alex from my Mac sounds a lot like him lol. but its nice your going for the 5 me toooooo can't wait. I think you will have to move to America I think they have a girl Siri....

Most reactions

Latest posts