What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Siri yayyy !

Redhotpoker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
colorado_scott said:
I agree with Archangle, the post is relevant. Thanks for the post.

Scott

Hi Scott,
Eh thanks, you're welcome... Yeah, I was not trying to go off topic or insult anyones intelligence here.
I simply wanted to point out a very useable semi-alternative, while we all "patiently" wait for iOS6 to be released to us, thee anticipating Apple customers, for Siri.

I eagerly await this marvelous software and look forward to having it at my beck and call, hahaha, likely more often than necessary.

Chas

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
centaurcoach said:
"Siri, recognize speech."
"I don't understand 'wreck a nice beach'"

It was supposed to say"recognize speech",it's auto correct run amok again.

Redhotpoker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had to smile while reading this thread.
In Vancouver, British Columbia, near UBC, is a nude beach, it's called Wreck Beach...

hahaha, it actually is a very nice beach !! With ultimate scenery. Smile.

Chas

Sent from my new iPad 3 using iPF

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Redhotpoker said:
I had to smile while reading this thread.
In Vancouver, British Columbia, near UBC, is a nude beach, it's called Wreck Beach...

hahaha, it actually is a very nice beach !! With ultimate scenery. Smile.

Chas

Sent from my new iPad 3 using iPF

I guess I'm in the wrong part of BC. No nude beaches here in the north.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Redhotpoker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi KevinJS,
Man, you gotta go down, to the beach and check out the scenery. Wow.
Really nice with all those incredible marvelous mountains and the ocean ain't bad either. Smile

Chas

Last edited:

susanlackey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am getting so excited about the update, and getting inpatient too, lol. Are we still looking at around September 12?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

waah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am getting so excited about the update, and getting inpatient too, lol. Are we still looking at around September 12?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Yup! Seems like the announcement would happen on the 12th of Septemeber. I am expecting the ios 6 upadate to be available 2-3 before the iphone 5 is up for purchase, which would mean around 18th of September.

waah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yup! Seems like the announcement would happen on the 12th of Septemeber. I am expecting the ios 6 upadate to be available 2-3 before the iphone 5 is up for purchase, which would mean around 18th of September.

So I predicted it almost correctly! Siri will available on the 19th of September!

Most reactions

Latest posts