What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Siri Suggested Website Showing Wrong Result

mitesh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

1) When I search for my brand name in safari browser either in ipad, it is showing "siri suggested website and showing reviewcentre.com site of my brand first instead of my homepage. 2) My site is for UK and it is happening in UK region only 3) I am aware of this - How to Prevent Apps From Showing Up in Search and Siri Suggestions in iOS 11 so please dont suggest, it is happening for 1st time user also.

Please help!

Regards,
Mitesh

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
By default Safari’s search use Google’s Search results. You can change the default search engine in Settings > Safari. I’m not sure if Siri’s default is changed also, but I believe it is.

The choices are:
Google
Yahoo
Bing
DuckDuckGo

There are no other options to adjust your search results on the browser side. This isn’t true of just Safari. Every browser uses some online search engine to pull results. You can’t change the results of a search on the browser side (other than changing the terms you are searching for).

The only way (that I know of) to change search results is SEO (Search Engine Optimization). This is a combination of changing the content and meta-data of your site (so search engines see it differently) and/or buying keywords from the search engine company to get into thier ad space. Look up SEO for more details. I’m no expert.

Most reactions

Latest posts