What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Siri final

Tahmidul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys...does anybody have any idea about what will be the features of Siri's final version? As in apple.com/Siri , it is said that Siri is still seta..!? So any idea WHAT WILL BE THE FEATURES OF SIRI FINAL VERSION? What is apple planning to do?

Sent from my 16 GB WiFi only iPad using iPF

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Maybe she'll be finally able to mow my lawn and wash my car.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tahmidul said:
Hey guys...does anybody have any idea about what will be the features of Siri's final version? As in apple.com/Siri , it is said that Siri is still seta..!? So any idea WHAT WILL BE THE FEATURES OF SIRI FINAL VERSION? What is apple planning to do?

Sent from my 16 GB WiFi only iPad using iPF

Only Apple can answer that question. Besides, Apple will continue to improve Siri for as long as Siri is with us. I believe that there will never be a final, never to be improved, version of Siri.

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think the OP is asking what differences should there be once Siri becomes full fledged and not beta any longer. Of course Apple will continue to update Siri just like they update their Calendar, Notes, and other stock apps.

Sometimes beta apps don't have certain features while it remains in its beta stage that it will have once it becomes a full fledged app. Not saying that's the case here but it sounds like the direction the OP was attempting to go with his thread.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mickeylittle said:
I think the OP is asking what differences should there be once Siri becomes full fledged and not beta any longer. Of course Apple will continue to update Siri just like they update their Calendar, Notes, and other stock apps.

Sometimes beta apps don't have certain features while it remains in its beta stage that it will have once it becomes a full fledged app. Not saying that's the case here but it sounds like the direction the OP was attempting to go with his thread.

Only the OP knows for sure, but he hasn't been posting since the 23rd.

Most reactions