What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shipment date moved up!! Anyone else?

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kirwin said:
Shipped Fedex 4/12. Expected delivery of 4/19. :)

SweetPoison said:
How exciting, guys! Looks like a few of you will be getting their iPad2 this week!

Yuppers!!!

Kirwin, I got my email 5 hours after you posted BUT like I said, she was already on her way. We have the same ETA. IM SOO ANXIOUS. I think my heart is skipping beats.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mistweaver said:
The anticipation is killing me

I feel your pain. What model did you order?

According to flightaware.com (if I did it right) our shipment may not leave HK for America until dawn tomorrow, praying that all customs' releases work out properly. Fedex plane leaves 7pm HKT on some weekdays and gets to AK at 1 pm. From there, it moves to Memphis. 70 miles from me. (I feel like a stalker. I'm so desperate. But Is it really desperate when you spending yo hard earned money?)

Last edited:

iRockSteady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I reserved mine at best buy. Sure it took three weeks, but that's better than Apples wait time. Not encouraging you to shop at best buy, I had one good experience out of 50, BB is definitely on the bottom of my list!

NVRENUF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I spoke To some Hot sounding Girl at apple yesterday, and my date was still saying 27th april , but then she rang me back 10 min later and said I could get it any day from 18th ~ 27th, So cross finger its the earlier.

As we have a 5 day public holiday over easter here so i want it before the break not after.

EDIT:

Well looking at my statement, Apple have charged me today for the ipad, and my order on website says prepared for shipping.

so does anyone know if this means its here and ready to ship ? they dont normally charge until its ready to roll ?

the date hasnt changed for shipping, but its got me excited thinking its ready to go

Last edited:

skinnybones

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I spoke To some Hot sounding Girl at apple yesterday, and my date was still saying 27th april , but then she rang me back 10 min later and said I could get it any day from 18th ~ 27th, So cross finger its the earlier.

As we have a 5 day public holiday over easter here so i want it before the break not after.

EDIT:

Well looking at my statement, Apple have charged me today for the ipad, and my order on website says prepared for shipping.

so does anyone know if this means its here and ready to ship ? they dont normally charge until its ready to roll ?

the date hasnt changed for shipping, but its got me excited thinking its ready to go

my shipped the next day when it said prepared for shipping

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NVRENUF said:
Excellent, And Doh at same time, means tomorrow being friday i will have to wait till monday :p

China doesn't observe Easter but it might be closer to Wednesday or Thursday unless ur not in America?

NVRENUF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NVRENUF said:
Excellent, And Doh at same time, means tomorrow being friday i will have to wait till monday :p

China doesn't observe Easter but it might be closer to Wednesday or Thursday unless ur not in America?

Well here in australia, our delivery drivers only deliver mon~fri, so if apple sends it tomorrow being friday for me, then i wont see it till monday. Still better than the 27th my order says haha.
but if i have it before weekend id be more happier lol.

with apple here our delivery is over night. So if they sent today I would have it tomorrow

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NVRENUF said:
Well here in australia, our delivery drivers only deliver mon~fri, so if apple sends it tomorrow being friday for me, then i wont see it till monday. Still better than the 27th my order says haha.
but if i have it before weekend id be more happier lol.

with apple here our delivery is over night. So if they sent today I would have it tomorrow

Definitely so. You'll get it way before then if it's in PFS. was it's engraved?

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MY IPAD2 FINALLY SHIPPED!!!!!! It's about a week early! I should get it by April 19th or the 20th :D It's currently in Shenzhen, China..finally :)

Most reactions

Latest posts