What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ordering through AT&T site

D Roc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If it makes you feel better mine was delivered to AT&T today and it shows the name of the person that signed for it. I called to see if I can pick it up when I get off work. They said they havent received it yet. So today when I walk into AT&T it will be INTERESTING

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iPF

182tj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered 2 Ipad 2's from AT&T on 03/14/11. Got email conformation on one 03/29/11. Picked it up on 03/30/11. Waiting on the other. Hope it comes in soon as the first delivery was my wifes 16 gig. I ordered a 32.

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If it makes you feel better mine was delivered to AT&T today and it shows the name of the person that signed for it. I called to see if I can pick it up when I get off work. They said they havent received it yet. So today when I walk into AT&T it will be INTERESTING

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iPF
That happened to me with the iphone. It just so happens that before leaving work, I printed a copy of the delivery confirmation because when I got there of course they told me it had not been delivered yet. But when I showed them the signature proof, they were like deer caught in the headlights!

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Question: I've heard people complain about this new version not having Flash or Adobe when everyone figured that would've been one of the upgrades. However, isn't there an App for that? Although I've had all the iPhones this will be my first iPad and since it's being compared to a mini computer I'm wondering how much am I going to miss the Flash and Adobe features.

D Roc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
blessed said:
Question: I've heard people complain about this new version not having Flash or Adobe when everyone figured that would've been one of the upgrades. However, isn't there an App for that? Although I've had all the iPhones this will be my first iPad and since it's being compared to a mini computer I'm wondering how much am I going to miss the Flash and Adobe features.

You should start a thread in iPad general discussion asking that question. You may get more responses.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iPF.

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Congrats!!! Hopefully I'm next. How is it? Does it live up to all the hype??

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow!!!! Where is my mail carrier???? I'm going postal on him tomorrow!!!! Lol

Torria

iPF Noob
Reaction score
blessed said:
STILL waiting! I actually sat outside and waited for the mail carrier today. :( What a JERK I was! How long does it take t get here (Florida) from Texas?!?!?! I actually had him get out of his truck and open the back to make "sure" my package wasn't there. Hopefully tomorrow.................................. I'll be sitting outside (again) waiting patiently for him to pull up, looking like a desperate junkie.

Oh dear! I don't blame you though

Techgonewild100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 ZooGue Case

Just wanted to let you know about the ZooGue Case for the iPad 2.

Check it out at ZooGue.com. Use this 20% off promo code ZGHENDREN26

Most reactions

Latest posts