What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shipment date moved up!! Anyone else?

Kirwin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kirwin said:
My card was pinged last night. No notice from Apple yet... but betcha that I have my iPad 2 by next week!:D

Ordered Mar 23rd: 64gb white / wifi only

Latest update from Apple...
Ships: Apr 21
Delivers: Apr 25

Ok. I'm starting to get jealous now. I ordered on march 21 and my shipment. Date moved up the weekend after and I haven't had any activity sense. Mine should have at least shipped with yours. It's still says ESD 21 ETA 26. I'm gonna vet very angry if I don't get results soon.

:frowny: I wanna do a happy dance

No need to get jealous yet... still haven't received an email ship confirmation from Apple.

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
IPADS AVAILABLE!!!
The Sam's Club in Tallahassee, Fl received some TODAY!! they are actually standing at the front door advertising their availability!!! For those of you not in the area call and see if they will ship to you!
Good Luck

retexan599

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guess I was lucky yesterday...went in to a local Apple store in Houston and they had the Verizon WiFi + 3G 32GB in stock and I bought it and walked out with it. Even had my choice of black or white, but preferred black.

BeachRose56

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mickeymjay said:
I ordered my 32 gb wifi only on March 19th with engraving. Ship date has not changed. It has been April 21st. I hope it changes too. Would love to have this before Easter weekend.

Mine is a 32 GB 3G/WIFI with engraving. Ordered on March 19th. Shipment date was moved up a couple of days to April 21st. I hate this waiting!!! Just deducted from my checking two days ago, hope it comes sooner than delivery date of 4/25!

wigsajumper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fedex website keeps showing my christmas/birthday/annivsery/I did all my chores like a good boy present sitting on that Island in Hong Kong. Should be here on the 13th

dpgipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Funny, After reading this thread... I check my status cause I had ordered March 25th (Canada) and it said April 22 till the 29th to be shipped. When I looked today it said shipped April 10th :) early you say lol can't wait to get it. Mine is also engraved!

NYLTiger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My company orders me a black 64GB Verizon 3G on March 20th. Original ship date was 4/28. I just got a call that it arrived in the office today 17 days early. I am at home rehabbing from Knee replacement surgery so this is going to help pass a lot of time.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NYLTiger said:
My company orders me a black 64GB Verizon 3G on March 20th. Original ship date was 4/28. I just got a call that it arrived in the office today 17 days early. I am at home rehabbing from Knee replacement surgery so this is going to help pass a lot of time.

It finally did it. It's moving. Last night they grabbed my money. Hopefully today it ships and Friday it arrives. It's going to a business address and it might move a little faster. I can't wait. I think I'm shaking. It's finally my turn. Yaya

Hope all goes well with your rehab. If all else fails, download an ice and put the iPad on your knee. While multi tasking watch a movie or play "angry birds" ick!!!

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wigsajumper said:
Fedex website keeps showing my christmas/birthday/annivsery/I did all my chores like a good boy present sitting on that Island in Hong Kong. Should be here on the 13th

Good for you!!!! I wish mine was.

Mine is a graduation/good grades/you earned it/career starting/you can do it gift to myself!!!!!

Forgot good investment!

Last edited:

Tom P.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, here I am typing this message on my new iPad2 that just arrived this morning (Apr. 11).
It is certainly much easier to type compared to my iPod Touch. Needless to say that I am loving this thing!
So, mine arrived 11 days earlier than originally posted by Apple. For those still waiting, I feel your pain and hope it comes soon.

wigsajumper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, here I am typing this message on my new iPad2 that just arrived this morning (Apr. 11).
It is certainly much easier to type compared to my iPod Touch. Needless to say that I am loving this thing!
So, mine arrived 11 days earlier than originally posted by Apple. For those still waiting, I feel your pain and hope it comes soon.

Congratulation. Mine has just left Alaska. I keep telling my wife that the every time I hit the fedex refresh button it helps the plane gain speed.

Forest007

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Congratulation. Mine has just left Alaska. I keep telling my wife that the every time I hit the fedex refresh button it helps the plane gain speed.

That's funny...

I'm still waiting for mine to ship (4/26). Maybe I should try speeding up the ship date by hitting the refresh button on the apple.com page...lol:)

Most reactions

Latest posts