What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

President Obama Pictured with iPad 2

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Per the forum rules we also don't have permission to talk politics. It's sad that even an innocent story posted about the Prez holding an iPad is used to inject one's personal political animus.:(

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't we have a caption competition?

"Fellow Americans, ask not what your apps can do for you.................."

The Archangel

Iamdcfierce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Can't we have a caption competition?

"Fellow Americans, ask not what your apps can do for you.................."

The Archangel

Hey thats a good one lol

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can't trump that.
Seems Americans take their politicians seriously.....

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
Per the forum rules we also don't have permission to talk politics. It's sad that even an innocent story posted about the Prez holding an iPad is used to inject one's personal political animus.:(

It's not a political thread, it's just about a famous person with an iPad!

Here another one...Miley Cyrus!
gallery_main-miley-cyrus-ipad-01_320x470.jpg

Happy happy! :)

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score

It's not the thread itself I was referring to. I'm enjoying it as well and especially now that it has more pix.:D If you read post #4 I think you'll see the politically slanted comment I was referring to.;)

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

It's not the thread itself I was referring to. I'm enjoying it as well and especially now that it has more pix.:D If you read post #4 I think you'll see the politically slanted comment I was referring to.;)

It's been seen.;). Enjoy the pics!

Reaction score

I mentioned another famous person( Michael Cole) as well who does a lousy job as commenater and professional wrestler. Was that politically motivated as well?
Had I mentioned Lindsey Lohan sucks as a shop lifter and actress yet was seen as with an iPad would that be politically motivated? Obamas JOB is president of the US, no political slant. if I state a person sucks at their job it's not political slanting, just an opinion.
What's next I'm a racist because I'm white and disagree with how he is doing his EMPLOY?

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my iPad

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I mentioned another famous person( Michael Cole) as well who does a lousy job as commenater and professional wrestler. Was that politically motivated as well?
Had I mentioned Lindsey Lohan sucks as a shop lifter and actress yet was seen as with an iPad would that be politically motivated? Obamas JOB is president of the US, no political slant. if I state a person sucks at their job it's not political slanting, just an opinion.
What's next I'm a racist because I'm white and disagree with how he is doing his EMPLOY?

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my iPad
Well since neither Mr. Cole nor Ms Lohan are politicians, commenting on their job performance obviously wouldn't be politically motivated. Since Mr Obama is a politician, commenting on his obviously is. Nice try at the false equivalencies though.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions