What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

President Obama Pictured with iPad 2

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's not a political thread, it's just about a famous person with an iPad!

Here another one...Miley Cyrus!
gallery_main-miley-cyrus-ipad-01_320x470.jpg

Happy happy! :)
It's not the thread itself I was referring to. I'm enjoying it as well and especially now that it has more pix.:D If you read post #4 I think you'll see the politically slanted comment I was referring to.;)

I mentioned another famous person( Michael Cole) as well who does a lousy job as commenater and professional wrestler. Was that politically motivated as well?
Had I mentioned Lindsey Lohan sucks as a shop lifter and actress yet was seen as with an iPad would that be politically motivated? Obamas JOB is president of the US, no political slant. if I state a person sucks at their job it's not political slanting, just an opinion.
What's next I'm a racist because I'm white and disagree with how he is doing his EMPLOY?

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my iPad

Well since neither Mr. Cole nor Ms Lohan are politicians, commenting on their job performance obviously wouldn't be politically motivated. Since Mr Obama is a politician, commenting on his obviously is. Nice try at the false equivalencies though.;)

Both of you ~ First and last warning. Be careful.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In the area around hollywood and it socalled famous people you see alot of the stars with ipads or mac products in there hands and they are beening used now in tv shows ..

You could not ask for a better product placement than in some tv show and that starts the chain about people wanting them because of the famous people useing them in real life

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The other day i went with my girl to a meeting for a upcomeing shoots for fall fashion line up and it was like walking into a Apple product placement for there products inside the room from laptops to ipad and iphones in the room with all the people ..

I was sitting behind her hold her bag at the table because her useing her ipad to make notes on the ipad and i was looking around at all the people useing the diff apple products in the room ..She had taken down notes for the meeting about who and what and when and where for the up comeing shoots ..

Edarm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trumpet444 said:
I could not care less about this story. I can't stand those "He/she is just like us!" type of stories and this one is no different. Ooh ooh, what's next?!? He plays Angry Birds too!!! ......get a grip.

Agree, lets move on to something useful and interesting.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trumpet444 said:
I could not care less about this story. I can't stand those "He/she is just like us!" type of stories and this one is no different. Ooh ooh, what's next?!? He plays Angry Birds too!!! ......get a grip.

Agree, lets move on to something useful and interesting.

Neither one of you were made to open this thread.

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
Actually it's post famous. I was first in line in San Francisco for the first iPad last year...but hey 15 minutes is....well, 15 minutes of fame! Lol

Most reactions

Latest posts