What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmilRonnow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let us hope not... Tomorrow on a friday... What would be good!!!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Joshua Hill (@p0sixninja)
19-01-12 18:52
not much longer now

Hmmm... Did I hear exact the same thing a week ago, or is it just me?

prodhprod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pay attention to the last post of xvolks in his blog:
PS : I saw the jailbreak tool for 4s and iPad 2 on OSX today, it's pretty cool, but needs some fixes before release.
That make me think it will take some more days, yet.

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
prodhprod said:
Pay attention to the last post of xvolks in his blog:

That make me think it will take some more days, yet.

Saw this on his twitter page. It was posted 3 hours ago.

Attachments

• image-1706726143.png
    image-1706726143.png
    181.6 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A worrying development is that @ion1c seems to be suggesting that Siri may have some previously unknown jailbreak detection and stops working at some point after the iPhone4S is jailbroken... If this is true, they may well hold back release to identify and fix such a "serious" bug. Whilst it may not be serious for iPad2 owners, it would be a significant problem for 4S owners. More patience required....perhaps ;)

SethtimusPrime

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
A worrying development is that @ion1c seems to be suggesting that Siri may have some previously unknown jailbreak detection and stops working at some point after the iPhone4S is jailbroken... If this is true, they may well hold back release to identify and fix such a "serious" bug. Whilst it may not be serious for iPad2 owners, it would be a significant problem for 4S owners. More patience required....perhaps ;)

That is troubling. And saddening if true.

wasee_shaikh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RudyL90 said:
Joshua Hill (@p0sixninja)
19-01-12 18:52
not much longer now

Hmmm... Did I hear exact the same thing a week ago, or is it just me?

There is no time probability to release it, ( i'm waiting 4 u jailbreak ) come to us...

always genuine..

rickrvo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:

But didn't we win the battle of mobile phones being ours? I've read that a bill was passed that if you purchase a phone, it is yours and you can put whatever you want in it.. Thus making it illegal for apple to brick your phone.

Is this true? Or was I dreaming?! :/

wasee_shaikh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:

So is it mean that they did not release it till the time this bug got fixed or they release it ?

always genuine..

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Panic over. @ion1c has informed the world that the problem disappeared after he rebooted :D

You've got to love the drama!

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wasee_shaikh said:
So is it mean that they did not release it till the time this bug got fixed or they release it ?

always genuine..

If this bug exists they will not release it. But maybe they will make a iPad2-only version. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts