What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kush2burn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I got some questions, I'm new to jail breaking I have way back with iPod touch 1 gen. What program do you think is the a5 going with? I can't waitt

phi10u

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JB

I am new to apple products. I have the iphone4 4.2.8 jailbroken and the ipad2 5.0.1. If I jailbreak my ipad2, when it becomes available, will my iphone still sync or should I upgrade to 5.0.1 and re-jailbreak my iphone4?

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
phi10u said:
I am new to apple products. I have the iphone4 4.2.8 jailbroken and the ipad2 5.0.1. If I jailbreak my ipad2, when it becomes available, will my iphone still sync or should I upgrade to 5.0.1 and re-jailbreak my iphone4?

It will sync. So no update is needed, unless you want the iOS 5.0.1 features on your iPhone too.

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Planetbeing tweeted the following a little over an hor ago "We're testing & fixing problems with the jb app (that @pimskeks finished the majority of at incredible speed). Still needs to be polished."*

wasee_shaikh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RudyL90 said:
If this bug exists they will not release it. But maybe they will make a iPad2-only version. :p

Wow ! Releif hearing about ipad2

always genuine..

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
Sod all the wait is killing me too guys. But it's well worth it, IMO. I have a 3GS and a 4S....guess which one is getting used more right now ;). Annnnnd my iPad 2 of course.

Sent from my iPhone

sassyhael

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wookiee2cu said:
Planetbeing tweeted the following a little over an hor ago "We're testing & fixing problems with the jb app (that @pimskeks finished the majority of at incredible speed). Still needs to be polished."*

Hope it wont be too long..

wasee_shaikh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RudyL90 said:
Joshua Hill (@p0sixninja)
19-01-12 18:52
not much longer now

Hmmm... Did I hear exact the same thing a week ago, or is it just me?

Only 2 hrs left according to your given time nearabt

always genuine..

wasee_shaikh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
It is? Really?

I dont think so planetbeing posted in his twitter that polishing is still not finished, so i didnt think that thentime is soon !

always genuine..

wasee_shaikh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you read musclenerd's tweet ? Sounds great !
Great news hope they test & finally release so soon..

always genuine..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts