What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

capaxdoli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just updated to 5.0.1 hoping to have it jailbroken.... Hmmmm while on 5.0 i saved blobs but it doesn't appear it did.... I cant see blobs for 5.0 how come?

Blobs can be saved of only those versions that apple is presently signing. For e.g. If I had 4.3.5 and saved the blobs today then the blobs only for 5.0.1 and 5.1 beta would get saved. That's how the system works and yes i know it sucks!:(

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
prodhprod said:
Check pod2g blog. Fresh info about Corona ;)
We're getting closer

To be fair, there is nothing new. Only information about what has already been released... It does not make the iPad2 jailbreak any more or less likely.

Sora

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm a bit confused >.<
lemme get this straight, I'm running 4.3.5 on my ipad2 3G, should I upgrade it to 5 or it's late now?
and if I did, will the jailbreak which is coming soon work on it?
Am afraid it won't and kinda don't plan to wait another year for a new jailbreak! :x
sorry I'm really noob at this. T.T

Last edited:

glassheart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sora said:
Hi all, I'm a bit confused >.<
lemme get this straight, I'm running 4.3.5 on my ipad2 3G, should I upgrade it to 5 or it's late now?
and if I did, will the jailbreak which is coming soon work on it?
Am afraid it won't and kinda don't plan to wait another year for a new jailbreak! :x
sorry I'm really noob at this. T.T

In my opinion you should update now to 5.0.1 soon before 5.0.2 release because according to @posixninja and/or @pod2g may somewhat loose your chance to get a jb with ios 5.0.2... As of what i know they are working on 5.0.1 on iphone4s and ipad2 which are A5 devices... Maybe you should follow their tweet and ofcourse best to get update here... Im on now 5.0.1 on ipad2 3G and im also waiting for a JB to be release...

Sora

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In my opinion you should update now to 5.0.1 soon before 5.0.2 release because according to @posixninja and/or @pod2g may somewhat loose your chance to get a jb with ios 5.0.2... As of what i know they are working on 5.0.1 on iphone4s and ipad2 which are A5 devices... Maybe you should follow their tweet and ofcourse best to get update here... Im on now 5.0.1 on ipad2 3G and im also waiting for a JB to be release...

Thanks a lot, i'm confidently upgrading it at the moment! : ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions